To Cryout

Old May 11th 2005, 6:59 am
Just Joined

coffee ice cream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To Cryout

Hi Cryout,

I just wanted to let you know that I am looking forward to hearing from your great news soon. I know how hard it is....sleepless nights, hopeless feelings, helplessness, etc. So hang in there and we will all be waiting for you here in Canada!

E37
Old May 11th 2005, 9:26 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Cryout

Originally Posted by E37
Hi Cryout,

I just wanted to let you know that I am looking forward to hearing from your great news soon. I know how hard it is....sleepless nights, hopeless feelings, helplessness, etc. So hang in there and we will all be waiting for you here in Canada!

E37
ME TOOOOOOOO
Old May 11th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by E37
Hi Cryout,

E37

Well...you guys are something special...really! We are in the middle of a very special week for some of the forum's members!
A lot of PR issued...I am very glad about it and is actually one of the few sources of hope...
My situation is even more nerve-killing because I am currently unemployed (since March) since my employer knew about my
Canadian dreams and did not want to extend my contract....I feel the time passes and I'm not doing anything important for my
life....just waiting news from CIC! I am so full of enthusiasm and dreams...just ask for the wings to fly!!!
Anyway...thanks again E37 and Ama! I wish you all the best and to see you in the future in Canada!
Old May 12th 2005, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi cryout,

I am sure that you are very close to the final stage of the immigration process. I know how hard it is to wait for the immigration that too when you have some issues realted to employment. I have seen the ups and downs of the immigration process in the past 4 years. Sometimes, I wonder that how could I put up with so many hardships and stressful long wait in the process of obtaining CANADIAN PR. Anyway, I am relieved now and believe that what ever happens it happens for our good!

I wish that we will hear the good news from you very soon.

All the best!

Reddy

Originally Posted by cryout
Well...you guys are something special...really! We are in the middle of a very special week for some of the forum's members!
A lot of PR issued...I am very glad about it and is actually one of the few sources of hope...
My situation is even more nerve-killing because I am currently unemployed (since March) since my employer knew about my
Canadian dreams and did not want to extend my contract....I feel the time passes and I'm not doing anything important for my
life....just waiting news from CIC! I am so full of enthusiasm and dreams...just ask for the wings to fly!!!
Anyway...thanks again E37 and Ama! I wish you all the best and to see you in the future in Canada!
Old May 12th 2005, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
Hi cryout,

I am sure that you are very close to the final stage of the immigration process. I know how hard it is to wait for the immigration that too when you have some issues realted to employment. I have seen the ups and downs of the immigration process in the past 4 years. Sometimes, I wonder that how could I put up with so many hardships and stressful long wait in the process of obtaining CANADIAN PR. Anyway, I am relieved now and believe that what ever happens it happens for our good!

I wish that we will hear the good news from you very soon.

All the best!

Reddy

Thanks Reddy...your was a very lenghty and painful happy ending case...I strongly believe you deserve every single bite of happiness from your successful application...
Being on hold with your life and renouncing to interesting job opportunities is almost as stressing and frustrating as answering to silly questions such as: "Are you sure you are in the final stage? Did they tell you or is just your guess?"!!!

Thanks and have fun! It's your time now!