Why the big difference in time?

Old May 4th 2012, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough
Default Why the big difference in time?

We are in Alberta me and a lot of people I know have been waiting 2 and half years for PR PNP fast track skilled but it seems the east of Canada it's only 6 months it's all the same country?
Old May 5th 2012, 12:36 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the big difference in time?

Originally Posted by pacepeter
PNP fast track skilled but it seems the east of Canada it's only 6 months it's all the same country?
PNP is provincial so being all the same country does not make any difference to get the nomination.
Old May 5th 2012, 10:36 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Commence British sense of humour.....

I keep reading about 'fast track'. What is it? I didn't know 'fast track' existed as an immigration option.

Maybe that is where I have gone wrong with my application.
I should have ticked the 'Fast Track' option on the form in 2010, as I certainly seem to not be on a 'fast track' timeline
Old May 5th 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough

Fast track just means you have passed the Canadian qualification or exam for your trade then you get the PNP depending on the province you are in seem like 6 months Ontario or 2 and half yrs plus if it's buffalo or seatle
Old May 7th 2012, 1:30 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pacepeter
Fast track just means you have passed the Canadian qualification or exam for your trade then you get the PNP depending on the province you are in seem like 6 months Ontario or 2 and half yrs plus if it's buffalo or seatle
Fast track aside, I would guess the differing processing times are down to the application load each office carries compared to the personnel resources they have.

This might be in the same way we see huge differences in FSW processing times between different international CIC Visa offices.
From Havana Cuba: 13 months
up to Warsaw, Poland: 32 months
Old May 8th 2012, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by james.mc
Fast track aside, I would guess the differing processing times are down to the application load each office carries compared to the personnel resources they have.

This might be in the same way we see huge differences in FSW processing times between different international CIC Visa offices.
From Havana Cuba: 13 months
up to Warsaw, Poland: 32 months
True wife's brother applied from Sydney Austrailia only took him 13 weeks