CPC Mississauga

Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Paul_n_Deb will become famous soon enough
Default Re: CPC Mississauga

Originally Posted by Pvt Chuff
Hi Joystens
We received our passport request on Tuesday. London starting processing on 31 January. No mention of the medicals on ECAS until after I had received the request!
I too have been watching and learning from this site, it is so helpful and I also wanted to let Deb and Paul know as they are just a couple of weeks behind us - hopefully won't be long now!

ARGGGGGGHHH!!!! thats SO EXCITING!!
Thank you for letting us know! OMG
i wait in GREAT anticipation. I'm flying over there in 2 weeks to finally see Paul (haven't been together since christmas) - what a wonderful thing it would be to get the request while I'm there!

OoooOOoooOOooo

*jumps up and down*

fingers crossed all
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great trip Deb!
I bet you will hear while you are here.
All the very best
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

OK, so I'm the oldest case on here now...LOL So from what some of you are saying; you never had any kind of update on ecas until you got your PRR? The only thing it says on mine is "London starting processing your application on September 18th"...what I want to know is; why would it say they have started processing if they haven't?! I mean in my earlier post I mentioned that because I'm in Quebec they don't start processing it until after I get approved by MICC. ARGHHH, I'm so confused...I have no idea what is happening with my case and I'm really fed up now.

...I really feel like they have forgotten about me. I have no idea how long I should be waiting before I contact someone to find out what is going on with my application. If they needed more info; they would have contacted me by now, right?!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Pvt Chuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Giggles2080
OK, so I'm the oldest case on here now...LOL So from what some of you are saying; you never had any kind of update on ecas until you got your PRR? The only thing it says on mine is "London starting processing your application on September 18th"...what I want to know is; why would it say they have started processing if they haven't?! I mean in my earlier post I mentioned that because I'm in Quebec they don't start processing it until after I get approved by MICC. ARGHHH, I'm so confused...I have no idea what is happening with my case and I'm really fed up now.

...I really feel like they have forgotten about me. I have no idea how long I should be waiting before I contact someone to find out what is going on with my application. If they needed more info; they would have contacted me by now, right?!
Oh dear Giggles, I don't know. I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you. It must be all to do with the Quebec bits. Has anyone else gone through the Quebec process?
Hang in there kid! It HAS to happen soon!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

sharonl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChelseaUK
Just checked my sponsorship application and something finally shows...*shock horror*

Mississauga received our application August 10th. Started Processing September 11th - decision made same day...and letter sent out.
any one please clarify- hubby has job offer all paperwork for that and the rest of us signed with every little bit of info about us- were told to send it to london which we did , it has been sent back to us and told to send it to mississauga now - confused did we send it back to front?
canadian immigration told us to send it to london!!
we are all in uk but are now worried hubby job might not wait much longer

please
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

cancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if this gives you any hope, but we applied in August, I got approved as sponsor, then case was sent to London....Ecas has said "we started processing X's application September 5th, 2007" and we have had no updates since then. We too get scared that maybe they have lost our application, but in our case no news is good news for a while...the closer it gets to September 2008, the more chance we have of being able to deal with him being potentially criminally inadmissable. Anyways that's another story! (Check past posts if anyone wants/needs that story!) I just wanted you to know that there are others experienceing long waits.

Kellie
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cancov
I'm not sure if this gives you any hope, but we applied in August, I got approved as sponsor, then case was sent to London....Ecas has said "we started processing X's application September 5th, 2007" and we have had no updates since then. We too get scared that maybe they have lost our application, but in our case no news is good news for a while...the closer it gets to September 2008, the more chance we have of being able to deal with him being potentially criminally inadmissable. Anyways that's another story! (Check past posts if anyone wants/needs that story!) I just wanted you to know that there are others experienceing long waits.

Kellie
It makes me feel a whole lot better knowing there are more out there that have been waiting just as long as us... Thanks, Kellie! It just gets me down seeing others getting their PPR's so fast; I just can't wait for it to be my time! I now know the main reason for the longer wait is because we had to wait for Quebec...I think my case it pretty straight forward, no complications. Hopefully our time will come very soon! Thanks for letting me know, Kellie...I appreciate it! Keep us posted on your process!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

joystens is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sharonl
any one please clarify- hubby has job offer all paperwork for that and the rest of us signed with every little bit of info about us- were told to send it to london which we did , it has been sent back to us and told to send it to mississauga now - confused did we send it back to front?
canadian immigration told us to send it to london!!
we are all in uk but are now worried hubby job might not wait much longer

please
Im assuming this is a PR application? If he has a job offer, did the work complete a Labour Market Opinion to Human Resources Canada and if it was approved did you apply for a Work Permit? Are you both from the UK, or is one of you Canadian. If its a work permit application, I can see someone telling u to send it to London after you have an approved LMO. I know for us, I'm Canadian and my partner is from Scotland, and she has a job offer as well but the LMO application was put in by her work last July and we haven't heard anything, so she had to give up her job when her working holiday visa expired in Dec and wait on a PR application , which has to be sent to Mississauga first and then they forward it to London if you are approved as a sponsor. I don't know why CIC would tell u to send it to London, unless this is a supposed to be a work permit application. What are the full details of your case and then maybe we can help sort it out with you?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Don't be too fed-up, Your case did start processing in September, but as you wrote in an earlier post they did not receive one of the documents (from Quebec I think) until Feb 7th. For a non-routine case it means your file has probably been yo yo'ed around and is in line to be reassessed, which should mean a PPR if all the documents are in check very very soon. Did they send u any letters or anything requesting the police certificates that you sent in for January, and if so when were they dated? You're up to the 6 month mark so it should be coming soon
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joystens
Don't be too fed-up, Your case did start processing in September, but as you wrote in an earlier post they did not receive one of the documents (from Quebec I think) until Feb 7th. For a non-routine case it means your file has probably been yo yo'ed around and is in line to be reassessed, which should mean a PPR if all the documents are in check very very soon. Did they send u any letters or anything requesting the police certificates that you sent in for January, and if so when were they dated? You're up to the 6 month mark so it should be coming soon
God I hope so! So ready for this to come to an end! Nope, they never requested my Police Certs, probably because I wrote to them and let them know I was in the process of getting them. They did acknowledge the fact that they received them via e-mail in Jan. I'm assuming that if they needed more info or I didn't include some essential documents etc. they would have been in touch by now?! As far as we're aware; our case is pretty straight forward! But that's just our opinion! LOL
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

catherinelouise is on a distinguished road

Kate---- Your PPR must be so close now!!!!! You certainly have played the waiting game long enough!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, would be nice if it came through by the end of the month; but that only gives them just under 2 weeks...hehe We'll see!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Well, would be nice if it came through by the end of the month; but that only gives them just under 2 weeks...hehe We'll see!
It should come, and if it doesn't you should order the notes and see whats going on, or bug your MP. London is required by the procedures to respond to your MP within a week. The only thing I could think of is security checks are taking awhile, and the Quebec CSQ which you said got there on Feb 7th and completed ur application? Mine app got there on Feb 5th, and I'll find out in a couple days hopefully if it's complete or not. They do go in sequential order, so I don't think they've forgotten you

Are you living together right now? or did you have to split up for the process? We've had to split up for the process and if I don't hear anything after the 90 days Im going to write my MP every week until something happens. Don't want to think that far ahead tho, but we feel for you. The time is near !!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, joystens! Ya, I do hope the time is near too - LOL Not just for me but for everyone else also! Nope, we were lucky enough that we could stay together through the process. I did just have to extend my stay though, which is fine. I really feel for those who are seperated during the process; I think I would have gone completely mad without Bob. He calms me down when I get panicky about it all...hehe

Does anyone have any news?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Thanks, joystens! Ya, I do hope the time is near too - LOL Not just for me but for everyone else also! Nope, we were lucky enough that we could stay together through the process. I did just have to extend my stay though, which is fine. I really feel for those who are seperated during the process; I think I would have gone completely mad without Bob. He calms me down when I get panicky about it all...hehe

Does anyone have any news?
hi kate, no news here yet - hopefully no news is good news!? lol
however, there was a possibility of my sister buying our house from us as they want to move back to this area, they put their house on the market 2 weeks ago hoping they would get a sale and be able to move by late summer which hopefully would coincide with our move to canada.

they had 1 viewing in the first week and these people have offered pretty much the full asking price and are cash buyers with no chain!! almost unheard of in the current market! so obviously my sis and bil have accepted and the buyers are anticipating an early/mid july move.
but with no definite decision on OH's visa he's reluctant to sell our house until he has the paperwork so we're in complete arrgghh mode! do we chance it and sell our house knowing we have a buyer, albeit at a slightly reduced rate, or do we wait and then sit in limbo trying to sell our house later in the year........

roll on CIC and their wonderful IOs (you never know who's reading this and when a bit of flattery will go a long way!! )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.