CPC Missassauga acknowledgement

Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default CPC Missassauga acknowledgement

Hey guys - should we get an acknowledgement of receipt of our application as it has been 2 weeks since we couriered our package from Toronto to CPC Missassauga.

I am aware it takes 42 days to process (approx) but just wondered if they officially notify you of receipt.

Cheers

Rob
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: CPC Missassauga acknowledgement

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads
Hey guys - should we get an acknowledgement of receipt of our application as it has been 2 weeks since we couriered our package from Toronto to CPC Missassauga.

I am aware it takes 42 days to process (approx) but just wondered if they officially notify you of receipt.

Cheers

Rob
The only thing you will receive from Miss. is either an approval or rejection...

Mine was received on the 30th July and approved on 4th Sept.

I could be wrong mind, so don't take this as gospel!!

All the best
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Jeff

R u now a fully fledged visa holding person?

Rob
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Cheers Jeff

R u now a fully fledged visa holding person?

Rob
Unfortunately i'm not...which is a pain the arse as my Bunac visa has expired...so i'm just left at home playing house husband!!!

But ECAS updated yesterday with some very positive news...so I got this feeling that it won't be too long until i'm a fully fledged visa holding person
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

whats ECAS?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

whats ECAS?
E-Client Application Status...

can be found on the main page of www.cic.gc.ca
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok I get you, how long was it before you appeared on there after send the application in, as we are not on there yet and our application was received 2 weeks ago!

Should I be panicking yet?

I take it you are registered under the sponsors surname - correct !!!

BTW - I am sure being a house husband has it perks ! Make the most of it !
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Ok I get you, how long was it before you appeared on there after send the application in, as we are not on there yet and our application was received 2 weeks ago!

Should I be panicking yet?

I take it you are registered under the sponsors surname - correct !!!

BTW - I am sure being a house husband has it perks ! Make the most of it !
Oh you've got nothing to worry about!!From your sig, I see that your package was probably delivered on the 11th Sept. - Unfortunately Miss. are only up to processing packages received on and upto Aug 20th .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...n.asp#perm_res

Mine was received on 30th July and I did not get approval until Sept. 4th

So you won't be on ECAS until you receive your sponsorship approval from them...they send you a 'client number' which you can then use to access ECAS and yes, the sponsors details are required.

Well I get to make dinner every night...so whatever I fancy, we eat!