Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Courier of application forms to Canada

Courier of application forms to Canada

Old May 30th 2008, 8:57 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Courier of application forms to Canada

Hi

Just wondered if anybody is able to recommend a reliable courier company for the transit of our PNP application to Canada?

Likewise any companies I should avoid

Thanks
Old May 30th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courier of application forms to Canada

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

Just wondered if anybody is able to recommend a reliable courier company for the transit of our PNP application to Canada?

Likewise any companies I should avoid

Thanks
I would use FedEx they're reliable and their online tracking system is very good.
Old May 30th 2008, 9:44 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

I used Parcelforce. the online tracker was good and they had it delivered and signed for onsite within 2 working days.

I took it to them on Friday and it was in CIC's hands on Monday morning.
Old May 30th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sheadboy
I used Parcelforce. the online tracker was good and they had it delivered and signed for onsite within 2 working days.

I took it to them on Friday and it was in CIC's hands on Monday morning.
ups was OK
Old May 30th 2008, 6:17 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks for your replies on this