Wikiposts

COPR Query

Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:27 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Question COPR Query

Mine has my daughter listed as a dependent. My wife's does not.

Problem when doing the landing hop over and back ?

All the details on all 3 documents are correct but just this 'missing' info on my wife's. I presume it's because I am the main applicant ?

Last edited by Tangram; Sep 26th 2007 at 11:29 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

claredobson is on a distinguished road
Default Re: COPR Query

Originally Posted by Tangram
Mine has my daughter listed as a dependent. My wife's does not.

Problem when doing the landing hop over and back ?

All the details on all 3 documents are correct but just this 'missing' info on my wife's. I presume it's because I am the main applicant ?
Sorry no answers to your question, but I was looking at your timeline.

We arrived here on a WP in Feb but haven't received any medical requests or communication since the 90 day letter back in Dec 2006, did you receive anything in between?
My husband was under the impression that the WP would help the PR application get processed. We have emailed CIC but with no reply so far.
Thanks Clare
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:51 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claredobson
Sorry no answers to your question, but I was looking at your timeline.

We arrived here on a WP in Feb but haven't received any medical requests or communication since the 90 day letter back in Dec 2006, did you receive anything in between?
My husband was under the impression that the WP would help the PR application get processed. We have emailed CIC but with no reply so far.
Thanks Clare
I didn't receive a 90 day letter. I sent off updated forms, photos, employer info, copy of WP, salary slips, police check at the end of April without being prompted for it and asking for the file to be expedited. We received Med Requests end of June and the Passport Request end of July. 2 weeks after sending passports we received them back.

Paul
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

claredobson is on a distinguished road

I didn't receive a 90 day letter. I sent off updated forms, photos, employer info, copy of WP, salary slips, police check at the end of April without being prompted for it and asking for the file to be expedited. We received Med Requests end of June and the Passport Request end of July. 2 weeks after sending passports we received them back.

Paul
You lucky thing! I think ours must be sat on a desk somewhere! I guess they will get to us eventually!
Clare
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:20 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Could someone comment who has had past experience with COPR forms and have a dependent ?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

I presume it's because I am the main applicant ?
That's my guess.

My family's were the same and didn't cause us any issues

Best of luck
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:30 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
That's my guess.

My family's were the same and didn't cause us any issues

Best of luck
Thanks matey.