Convictios

Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:23 am
Just Joined

fastlane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Convictios

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You have work permit approval letter after applying through London? If yes and all was fully disclosed then you shouldn't worry too much. Just keep copy of your work permit application showing all your convictions as disclosed and copy of police record just in case you will be asked to prove that you disclosed it all to visa post.
That was my big concern, landing and immigration saying any criminal convictions , my reply being yes 22 then sirens going off and a big net being thrown over me
Old Mar 28th 2008, 3:15 am
Moose Jaw's Ambassador

roanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant future
Default Re: Convictios

I hope all works out for you when you get here. My serious advice though? don't even sneeze in the wrong direction, cause if you do, you will definately get a free and instant ride home!