Converting qualifications

Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Converting qualifications

Can anyone tell me the name of the process of 'translating' UK quals so they are understood in Canada. Had complete mind blank on this. Also, can you point me in the right direction of these people? Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

JonEthan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Converting qualifications

recognition?
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:20 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

OOOoo we had it done in Guelph. Can't for the life of me remember the name but can dig it out when I get home if no one answers before that!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Can anyone tell me the name of the process of 'translating' UK quals so they are understood in Canada. Had complete mind blank on this. Also, can you point me in the right direction of these people? Thanks
For Alberta I used IQAS. I'm not sure if they are Canada wide but they translate all your qualifications to the Canadian equivalent.

http://employment.alberta.ca/immigration/4512.html

Tim
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

IQAS - that's the one. Thanks folks Have googled the BC equivalent.