Contacting London ? Help!!

Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contacting London ? Help!!

Having set my 'fast-track' PR application in May (or was it April??) and heard nothing (normal so I'm told), I'm now in a situation where I would really like to know that my application is definitely in progress for work purposes (I need PR to enable me to get certain security status, needed for work).

I only know that they have cashed the cheque!

What would be the best method to contact them to find out where our application is and what timeline can be expected?

I have no reference number to quote so I feel this maybe difficult, has anybody had to do this and what is the best way?

EDIT: I've been working here with a TWP since April 2007.

Last edited by PeterF; Sep 9th 2008 at 5:02 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Contacting London ? Help!!

Originally Posted by PeterF
Having set my 'fast-track' PR application in May (or was it April??) and heard nothing (normal so I'm told), I'm now in a situation where I would really like to know that my application is definitely in progress for work purposes (I need PR to enable me to get certain security status, needed for work).

I only know that they have cashed the cheque!

What would be the best method to contact them to find out where our application is and what timeline can be expected?

I have no reference number to quote so I feel this maybe difficult, has anybody had to do this and what is the best way?

EDIT: I've been working here with a TWP since April 2007.
Unfortunately, I doubt very much you will get an answer to finding out where your application is in the queue and what timeline can be expected. You'll probably find you'll have to wait until they contact you. Here's a link to the contact details. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/london.asp