Contacting ircc regarding Pr

Old Nov 12th 2021, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Fwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contacting ircc regarding Pr

Does anyone have any information on how I can contact ircc regarding our PR application?!
I sent it and was signed for in March and I have heard absolutely nothing.
I emailed through the web form and they said they can’t deal with it now as they are dealing with the afghan crisis. We are inland (Barrie,on) so if there is an office I could go to, or a number I can call anything would be great.

Our work permits are 3 years (will have been here a year in feb) or oinp expired but speaking to them they said they just extend it once our application is processed.
our application was via paper inland.
I hate not knowing 😫 any information would be great!
Thanks
Old Nov 12th 2021, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting ircc regarding Pr

Try the (mis)information line for IRCC at 1 888 242 2100. Remember these are just agents and have your Client ID available which is on your work permit.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 1:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

If you only applied in March then it wouldn't be unusual to not have heard anything even in pre-Covid times, so please don't worry.

How exactly did you apply for PR? Not all apps are being processed at the moment.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Fwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond repute

We applied via paper inland application oinp.
we have paid for the application already and I’m sure I submitted all documents correctly so hopefully once the start processing it will be straightforward.

that’s reassuring to know that it wouldn’t be unusual.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 2:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fwilkin
We applied via paper inland application oinp.
Ah, ok. That's a 2 year processing time then, so definitely too early to expect anything! No need to worry at all.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ok so does that mean 2 years once they open it and start processing it or 2 years from the point of them receiving it and it being signed for.
thanks for your help it’s definitely reassuring.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 4:38 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so does that mean 2 years once they open it and start processing it or 2 years from the point of them receiving it and it being signed for.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ing-times.html

our processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.

This processing time only applies to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete applications. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 5:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

As above, receiving it. But I’d add a good chunk of time on to that, they have been processing so few PR apps in the past 18 months, so that timeline is likely to increase.

Either way though, you’re a good year or two away from med requests. No news is good news, they’d only be in touch now if there was an issue!
Old Dec 30th 2021, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

I have received an email to say they received our application!!!Yay! its finally on our online portal on the cic website. I need to change my address and emailed through the online form but just received a automated reply saying they are not dealing with this at the moment.
Anyone know how else I could change it?
Thanks
Old Jan 20th 2022, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

chisel is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received an email to say they received our application!!!Yay! its finally on our online portal on the cic website. I need to change my address and emailed through the online form but just received a automated reply saying they are not dealing with this at the moment.
Anyone know how else I could change it?
Thanks
I believe address changes are one of the few things they'll take calls on; otherwise, it's pretty much only life-threatening situations (domestic abuse) or cases related to the crisis in Afghanistan (I just recently got my citizenship after waiting well over two years - so am painfully familiar with the wait times.)

Best of luck.