Contacting family members

Old Sep 18th 2017, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

avjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contacting family members

Hi,
As part of our application we did get family members to write us letters giving their support for our relationship, length of time they have know us, offer of support in Canada should we need it etc.
I noticed after posting the application that some of our family provided their telephone numbers but others did - as part of the approval process do CIC ring any of the family who provided these letters as part of a ''reference check'' or anything?
Thanks
Old Sep 18th 2017, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting family members

No they didn't contact any of our family, but that was 8+ years ago.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

avjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond reputeavjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jukeboxwidow
No they didn't contact any of our family, but that was 8+ years ago.
Ok thanks for the reply. I didn't think they would however I was going to resubmit some of the letters with phone numbers. I think I will wait to see if they request this.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Dont bother with phone numbers. They will ask in the unlikely event they want them. Certainly none of my friends were contacted.
Old Sep 19th 2017, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Dont bother with phone numbers. They will ask in the unlikely event they want them. Certainly none of my friends were contacted.
ok thank you