Contact at last - DMP

Old Nov 8th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Contact at last - DMP

The DMP that I had used had been away for 3 weeks. I finally talked to her just now. CIC want an ECG with report and also an Echocardiogram to complete their assesment.

The DMP has told me that I can have the ECG with my own GP - which I have already. As long as he does a report for me - which I am sure he will - I will have no trouble getting that and for very little cost. Saves £61.

THe Echocardiogram will need a referrel. The DMP said that again you can do it through the GP - however there is a 6 week wait in this area to get one. Therefore I will need to pay to get this moving. She will also refer me and I know that this will cost £387.

The only other option now is to invoke my BUPA membership with my company and let them pay. So I am a bit happier now that I now know what I have to do and go about thngs.

JET
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contact at last - DMP

Hi
Good luck with the echocardiogram. I would check the Bupa thing out, they may exclude anything to do with immigration. Just to be on the safe side.
Stef

Originally Posted by JET747
The DMP that I had used had been away for 3 weeks. I finally talked to her just now. CIC want an ECG with report and also an Echocardiogram to complete their assesment.

The DMP has told me that I can have the ECG with my own GP - which I have already. As long as he does a report for me - which I am sure he will - I will have no trouble getting that and for very little cost. Saves £61.

THe Echocardiogram will need a referrel. The DMP said that again you can do it through the GP - however there is a 6 week wait in this area to get one. Therefore I will need to pay to get this moving. She will also refer me and I know that this will cost £387.

The only other option now is to invoke my BUPA membership with my company and let them pay. So I am a bit happier now that I now know what I have to do and go about thngs.

JET
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
Good luck with the echocardiogram. I would check the Bupa thing out, they may exclude anything to do with immigration. Just to be on the safe side.
Stef
I think that as long as my Doc says that the Echocardiogram is to check my heart for damage due to potential high blood pressure and then forward this to the DMP - - I don't really see a problem, at the end of the day this is what they get paid for.

JET
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Goodluck JET - your initial timeline was not much different to mine so it will be nice to see you reach the finishing line.

Poppit
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jet747
All the best buddy hope everything goes well & you receive your PPR soon
regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Guys.

Typical all this at the end of the journey.

I will double check the BUPA policy tonight in work, however this is also what the Occupational Nurse told me to do.

Hopefully the rest of the checks will be done soon and we will get to the end of the road.

JET
Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
Stef

Thanks Guys.

Typical all this at the end of the journey.

I will double check the BUPA policy tonight in work, however this is also what the Occupational Nurse told me to do.

Hopefully the rest of the checks will be done soon and we will get to the end of the road.

JET
Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck, hope it is a smooth journey from here...
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Good luck Jet, nearing the finishing line now, once you get the all clear!

fingers crossed for you... Moira.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

JET
Fingers cross for you Jet that you get everything sorted out quickly
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The BUPA scheme here at work covers most things inc. the Echocardiogram as long as you are referred by a GP. That is good news in itself as it will save me 400 pounds and that will come in handy for landing---or maybe Christmas

Back to see Dr. either today or tomorrow. Hopefully will be able to do it all within next 2-3 weeks and get it all back.

Back to work !!

JET
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:34 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Try not to worry too much as I had to have the same as you done. The checks came back ok, and I have my PR now. They are just double checking that your heart is not going to give up on you just yet. Good luck!
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:46 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Contact at last - DMP

Hi Jet

Good luck with everything - news at last eh Fingers and toes crossed for you

Old Nov 10th 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Guys for the continued support

I have arranged the tests for next monday and a bonus is that the BUPA scheme in work will cover the costs and also if there is any follow up with the consultant.

Just need to get the DMP again now and get a referrel from her - no answer !!

All starting to fall in place now on what has been the most frustrating part of the process so far. I have 12 days off from next wednesday so it could all be relaxing....you never do know

JET

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.