British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   contact details for immigration in Manitoba (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/contact-details-immigration-manitoba-753299/)

snowshoveller Mar 30th 2012 6:56 pm

contact details for immigration in Manitoba

I am in the UK currently, but could do with speaking to someone in immigration so if anyone has a contact number for one of the manitoba offices I would be grateful

KJCMedora2011 Mar 30th 2012 9:45 pm

Re: contact details for immigration in Manitoba

Have you tried e-mailing [email protected] or visit www.immigratemanitoba.com
Also the telephone number is Canada 204 945 6948 or fax 204 948 2148

We have been using these details for our PNP application and dealing with either Markus Chambers (who is at present out of office until 4th April I believe) or Sarah Graham Leon

Hope this helps. :)

snowshoveller Mar 30th 2012 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by KJCMedora2011 (Post 9981114)
Have you tried e-mailing [email protected] or visit www.immigratemanitoba.com
Also the telephone number is Canada 204 945 6948 or fax 204 948 2148

We have been using these details for our PNP application and dealing with either Markus Chambers (who is at present out of office until 4th April I believe) or Sarah Graham Leon

Hope this helps. :)

perfect, thanks

snowshoveller Apr 3rd 2012 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by snowshoveller (Post 9981127)
perfect, thanks

Doh! I was hoping that the provincial office would be able to provide me with a phone number where I could speak to someone, but they have just provided me with the cic website.

I have tried phoning several numbers on different parts of the various websites and also a number goven to me by the border agency, bit so far have just spent time listening to recorded info that I already knew, or didnt apply.....

so still looking for an immigration number that has a person at the end of it

Former Lancastrian Apr 3rd 2012 7:54 pm

Unfortunately CIC only have a toll free number to call and you cannot call it from the UK.

snowshoveller Apr 3rd 2012 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian (Post 9987560)
Unfortunately CIC only have a toll free number to call and you cannot call it from the UK.

I know, the border agency gave me another number which takes me to an automated phone line with no option to talk to someone.

Former Lancastrian Apr 3rd 2012 9:43 pm

Basically CIC dont want to do phone enquiries as they would be swamped with persons calling them and asking them questions regarding applications etc etc and they would never get to actually working on files.
Im not saying its right but thats the way they are operating.

PMM Apr 3rd 2012 10:46 pm

Hi

Originally Posted by snowshoveller (Post 9987493)
Doh! I was hoping that the provincial office would be able to provide me with a phone number where I could speak to someone, but they have just provided me with the cic website.

I have tried phoning several numbers on different parts of the various websites and also a number goven to me by the border agency, bit so far have just spent time listening to recorded info that I already knew, or didnt apply.....

so still looking for an immigration number that has a person at the end of it

Try

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message