Wikiposts

Consequences ?

Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

explorer22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Consequences ?

Hi I am new to this site, and this site has been recommended to me to ask a question.

Can you tell me what the consequences would be if you carried on working whilst waiting for your retoration status decision.

Thanks
Jim
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:54 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Consequences ?

Up to deportation and ban from Canada.

Don't mess up more than you already did - especially when asking for something government has no obligation to grant you.

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Apr 12th 2008 at 3:01 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

explorer22 is an unknown quantity at this point

may be but it does seam un fair that they take 2 months to process lmo, 3 days before end of WP., how do they expect you to live with no income and bills t pay for 6 weeks ?

how long is the ban normally for? and are there any fines?

Last edited by explorer22; Apr 12th 2008 at 5:05 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:22 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

No not unfair, it's up to you to ensure you get your paperwork in on time. As Andrew Miller said the government owes you nothing and has to grant you nothing. You have no right to a permit, just the government has the option of granting you one.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Ben W Bell,

I was reading your signature and found out that you got your PR in 2 years 6 months from start to end.

I was wondering which visa post did you apply to and what category of PR visa it was. I am just curious because the timeline does not seem that bad.

OP, sorry for chaning the subject.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Ben W Bell,

I was reading your signature and found out that you got your PR in 2 years 6 months from start to end.

I was wondering which visa post did you apply to and what category of PR visa it was. I am just curious because the timeline does not seem that bad.

OP, sorry for chaning the subject.
I would guess that the visa Ben applied for was a SW visa judging by the time fame. I also went though the same way (via London) and took me little over 2 years, but if you apply now you are looking at 4-5 years to process due to the backlog of applications.
You should consider PNP route maybe?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:35 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Yup Pinzo's right, we applied through London as Skilled Workers.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
Yup Pinzo's right, we applied through London as Skilled Workers.
Thanks Ben. I was just wondering if it was through Buffalo. Now I know.