Conjugal and de facto

Old Oct 9th 2016, 1:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Conjugal and de facto

Originally Posted by Bpool
Thanks for the advice everybody. We have decided to get married for those that are curious.

My final question for you all, if you'd answer it, is the classic: Is life in Canada really that much better than life in England? I'm spending three weeks over Christmas in Ontario so I guess I'll get a glimpse, but for those that have made the move, could you settle my worries? Surely it's better than Blackpool haha
It would be better to ask this in a separate thread in the main forums. This immi section is really just for visa related questions and it's not likely to be seen by many tacked on to an older thread.

So start a new thread, you'll get all sorts of responses as really it's different for all though.

And congrats on the wedding!
Old Oct 9th 2016, 3:52 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Conjugal and de facto

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
...you'll get all sorts of responses...
including how long is a piece of string so it's a good idea to keep a piece in your pocket so you can answer with authority.