Confusion over medical result

Old May 11th 2007, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

hmmhmm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confusion over medical result

Just received document from Canadian High Commission in London requesting our passports (family of four) so they can issue our permanent resident visas.

Does this mean our application is finished and once we have the visas we can actually emigrate?

Reason I ask is that the doctor who gave me my medical said there would probably be some conditions attached - I am a trifle overweight (too many trifles). But this document seems to suggest that there are no conditions.

Thanks.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:15 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confusion over medical result

Hi

Originally Posted by hmmhmm
Just received document from Canadian High Commission in London requesting our passports (family of four) so they can issue our permanent resident visas.

Does this mean our application is finished and once we have the visas we can actually emigrate?

Reason I ask is that the doctor who gave me my medical said there would probably be some conditions attached - I am a trifle overweight (too many trifles). But this document seems to suggest that there are no conditions.

Thanks.
If they are asking for your passports, it means your application is finished other than the "landing"
Old May 12th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

masiosare is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hmmhmm

Thanks.
You are all set, nothing to worry about anymore
Old May 12th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

CONGRATULTIONS

:Yep, i belive that is it. I just got that letter requesting my passport a few weeks ago, and got it back with the visa in it last week. Its a great feeling - enjoy it!!!
Old May 12th 2007, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS hmmhmm

I think nothing to worry about, it is time to celebrate the PPR

Well, ur turn to share with us ur timeline buddy

Canaway
Old May 12th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

You're on your way!

Many Congratulations and all the best for the future.

Old May 12th 2007, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough

Congratulations.

Once you receive your passports back with your visa in you will also receive a document called Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If they're are any conditions they will be listed on this document.

If the only worry is being overweight then you can stop worrying as this is not enough to place any conditions on you.