Confusion with FSW?????

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

CanadianDreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confusion with FSW?????

We had our app sent back as not enough detail about main duties, we have now rectified that but i am confused as to where to send it back?

I thought all FSW apps had to go Nova Scotia therefore i put on the form app for pr: visa office requested for the process of your app as Sydney nova scotia.

Is that wrong? Should i of put London in that box but still post to Sydney???

Thanks for any help
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:17 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confusion with FSW?????

The Nova Scotia office just does the first screening and then passes files to a visa office for further processing if initial screen is successful so put London in your case as the processing visa office.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:18 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadianDreams
We had our app sent back as not enough detail about main duties, we have now rectified that but i am confused as to where to send it back?

I thought all FSW apps had to go Nova Scotia therefore i put on the form app for pr: visa office requested for the process of your app as Sydney nova scotia.

Is that wrong? Should i of put London in that box but still post to Sydney???

Thanks for any help
Initial application (without supporting docs) goes to the Central Intake Office in Sydney - London would be put in the box on IMM008 as the office to process your application ONCE it has been okayed by CIO Sydney.

Good luck :0)
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

CanadianDreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou! All done and posting back tomorrow to start the waiting game again!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

princess caribou is on a distinguished road

Oh how frustrating!
We attended an immigration fair last year in London and got chatting to a woman from Willis Brazolot. She told us that your job descriptions should be as close to the job descriptions for your NOC code as possible without exactly copying.
It's hard to know how much is too much/too little and also there's not really much room on the forms especially if filling out online as I did (my handwriting is really illegible!) I'm thinking now that I've probably not put enough info....

Am sure all will be well for you this time.