Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Confused About Where To Send RPR Fee!!!

Confused About Where To Send RPR Fee!!!

Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

oakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to all
Default Confused About Where To Send RPR Fee!!!

Hi All

I am rather confused (doesn't take much these days!!).

I am just about to send off our Right Of Perm Residence Fee, and I am confused as to where I send it now!!

I know that it has to be in Canadian Funds, and made payable to the Receiver General For Canada....but where do I send it.

Although we are in Canada, we sent our application to London UK, So, I was going to send it there, until I read all the stuff on the CIC website about sending stuff to Sydney, Canada....

Please help!!

Many Thanks

Confused in Alberta
Old Aug 31st 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Confused About Where To Send RPR Fee!!!

Hi,

Please dont quote me on this, but i believe you should send it to cic London, if you have not paid yet cic London will sooner or later advise you to send it to them....Might be best to wait for other replies.....

MR79
Old Sep 1st 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oakefam
Hi All

I am rather confused (doesn't take much these days!!).

I am just about to send off our Right Of Perm Residence Fee, and I am confused as to where I send it now!!

I know that it has to be in Canadian Funds, and made payable to the Receiver General For Canada....but where do I send it.

Although we are in Canada, we sent our application to London UK, So, I was going to send it there, until I read all the stuff on the CIC website about sending stuff to Sydney, Canada....

Please help!!

Many Thanks

Confused in Alberta
Hi
Its as the above OP states you can pay your RPR when you pay your initial
application fee or when you send in your 120 day supporting documents , if you have not paid when CHC send your medical request they will most likely ask for it at this stage.
hope this helps & all the best with your app'
regards
Joinerboy
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

We are about to pay our RPR fee, we are with the Nationwide and will order the draft from them and was wondering what currency is best - canadian dollars or sterling..the letter says it accepts both, but I guess exchange rates change and we don't want to under pay!!

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi
Its as the above OP states you can pay your RPR when you pay your initial
application fee or when you send in your 120 day supporting documents , if you have not paid when CHC send your medical request they will most likely ask for it at this stage.
hope this helps & all the best with your app'
regards
Joinerboy