Confused

Old Mar 21st 2014, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Bemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confused

Hi everyone

About to lodge my spousal application but cannot find a link to the London office. Have been on the Canadian High Commission in London website but still cannot find a link. I want to apply by the internet as its quicker to process. Once I have completed the form when I click the process control button to get my barcode will it automatically go the London office? Stupid I know but want to make sure that the application goes to London and not Canada. Has anyone got a link I could use or preferably put my brain in gear. As you can imagine all the forms have sent me dooo lally !

Thanks

Bemsee
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 12:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

You can't apply online, and you certainly don't want to send it to London, as it'll just be returned!

Follow the instruction guide and post it to Mississauga - it's then sent on by CIC to London if the sponsor is approved.

Whatever you do, don't deviate from the instructions -

From the website, 'The application package has the address you need for mailing your application to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario.' or http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ississauga.asp

And from the guide, 'Mail your completed application in a stamped envelope addressed as shown below:

Case Processing Centre ─ Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario
L5A 4N6

There is no other option, it *must* be sent to Mississauga.

HTH.
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 12:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. Just to add, but if you use a courier then there's a different address, so make sure you use that.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Bemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks peeps

Very much appreciated

Bemsee