Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Confirmation of PR - Renewed/Expired Passport

Confirmation of PR - Renewed/Expired Passport

Old Jul 30th 2019, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Drthorne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confirmation of PR - Renewed/Expired Passport

Hi All,

We currently Live and Work in Canada and received our COPR documents last week. We were planning on formally landing (crossing into the US and back in Canada) tomorrow but realized that my youngest's daughter's COPR document relates to her now expired Passport. We renewed the passport last month but will this cause any issues when landing to confirm our PR?

My understanding is that we should be fine as long as we bring both passports with us for her, but it would be good to confirm this.

Help appreciated.

Old Jul 30th 2019, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirmation of PR - Renewed/Expired Passport

Take both passports and with a quick explanation you should be fine.