Confirm Address

Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:00 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
ginger Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confirm Address

Hi All,

I have been asked to send to the London Visa office updated police certificates and a bankers draft for my right of permanent residency fee.

Could anyone please tell me the full correct address to send these documents to ?

The address on the correspondence relates to the medical results only , I know that is sent in by the medical examiner so I need the correct address and department for the remaining documents above.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Tom.
ginger Tom is offline  
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:08 pm
  #2  
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 6,609
AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirm Address

Originally Posted by ginger Tom
Hi All,

I have been asked to send to the London Visa office updated police certificates and a bankers draft for my right of permanent residency fee.

Could anyone please tell me the full correct address to send these documents to ?

The address on the correspondence relates to the medical results only , I know that is sent in by the medical examiner so I need the correct address and department for the remaining documents above.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Tom.
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Don't forget to quote your file number on your correspondence.
AmyDavid is offline  
Old Oct 20th 2011, 2:26 am
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
ginger Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Confirm Address

Thank you Amydavid thats just what I needed.


Tom.
ginger Tom is offline  
Old Oct 20th 2011, 2:54 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Uk
Posts: 259
RKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant future
Default Re: Confirm Address

our request letter gave the following

PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Not sure if the PHEP bit is important but otherwise its the same as Amydavids
RKS_in_Calgary is offline  
Old Oct 20th 2011, 3:01 am
  #5  
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 6,609
AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirm Address

Originally Posted by RKS_in_Calgary
our request letter gave the following

PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

Not sure if the PHEP bit is important but otherwise its the same as Amydavids
PHEP is when you are sending in your Passports - the OP is not doing this yet.
AmyDavid is offline  
Old Oct 20th 2011, 2:11 pm
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Uk
Posts: 259
RKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant future
Default Re: Confirm Address

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
PHEP is when you are sending in your Passports - the OP is not doing this yet.
sorry I completely missed that - I was looking for the medical letter and obviusly found the PPR one - apologies!
RKS_in_Calgary is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.