Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:18 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
Read cserpents first posting on this thread!

Hi all

I have stayed quiet till now, especially with the flames over Miller from years ago on the usenet.............
OMG exactly what happened to me and I'm so glad I got pissed off and hired a new lawyer or I would be waiting 4 years. I hated that China excuse, if he were a business man then he would be taking files with him or having someone back at home to sort out the paperwork.

He was definitely using our money for vacation to China. I'm really glad that people are coming out it took me a while to admit it, I guess it's embarrassing that you put all your trust in someone and it fails.

At least I'm here now.

Last edited by or4ngecrush; Mar 7th 2009 at 9:19 am. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I'm totally not surprised by the turn of events in this thread. I always found it was odd how he was saying no one ever gets a visa, and that people on the waiting list need to wait 10 years plus, but when you go to trackitt, it's 2 years 1 month from application filed to 90 day letter. Anyone expecting impartial advice from someone making a business out of uncertainty and fear of missing out is a bit naive.

I feel sorry for those who have lost money, and even more for those who believed that they were in the pipeline, but have totally missed out. This man is particularly evil and calous as he has trashed people's dreams since the rules for entering under the skilled worker programme have changed. I had my wallet nicked by an Eastern European recently...I count myself lucky compared to some of you guys.

Although saying that, he did give me some good advise for free, so he's not all evil

Last edited by TheBear; Mar 7th 2009 at 9:57 am. Reason: He's not totally bad
Old Mar 7th 2009, 6:52 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by TheBear
Wow, I'm totally not surprised by the turn of events in this thread. I always found it was odd how he was saying no one ever gets a visa, and that people on the waiting list need to wait 10 years plus, but when you go to trackitt, it's 2 years 1 month from application filed to 90 day letter. Anyone expecting impartial advice from someone making a business out of uncertainty and fear of missing out is a bit naive.

I feel sorry for those who have lost money, and even more for those who believed that they were in the pipeline, but have totally missed out. This man is particularly evil and calous as he has trashed people's dreams since the rules for entering under the skilled worker programme have changed. I had my wallet nicked by an Eastern European recently...I count myself lucky compared to some of you guys.

Although saying that, he did give me some good advise for free, so he's not all evil
If you look at Richard Kurlands Lexbase, the standard for what is happening at CIC, you will see the backlogs for the major offices before bill C-50 kicked in. http://www.nicknoorani.com/JUNE%202008%20Lexbase.pdf
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Al Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the rough

Oh Dear...

We started our application back in 2006 with Andrew.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how we can check if anything has been submitted?

We've been emailing Andrew for 6 months with no reply.

Thanks for any help,

Al Little
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:29 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Al Little
Oh Dear...

Does anyone have any suggestions about how we can check if anything has been submitted?

Thanks for any help,

Al Little
Contact CIC directly?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

Hi Al

Alas what you have said doesn't surprise me.

Contact CHC London via:
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/mission...tactez-eng.asp

Send an email and see what response you get. However, a file from 2006 on PR would have had an AOR around 25 months after filing. I bet you didn't get an AOR with file # from him either?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Al Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the roughAl Little is a jewel in the rough

We we living in Chicago at the time so our application was "filed" in buffalo.

My wife and I have been after him for about a year to get any sort of number from him so I guess we may be out of luck.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

that really sucks man. I know he submitted *SOME* applications so I hope he sent yours...and then you can just mail CIC a letter and cancel him as your representative. but i really hope your application made it.. keep us posted!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:44 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kleinluka
that really sucks man. I know he submitted *SOME* applications so I hope he sent yours...and then you can just mail CIC a letter and cancel him as your representative. but i really hope your application made it.. keep us posted!
ditto, hope you get positive news from CIC
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

My wife and I have been after him for about a year to get any sort of number from him so I guess we may be out of luck.
You could try contacting Buffalo by email - I sincerely hope for your sake it has been filed!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dear...

Thanks for any help,

Al Little
Sorry to hear that, hope you hear something soon
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dear...

Thanks for any help,

Al Little

What kind of application was it? - A fsw using the simplified application form that came out in Sept 06? - Or a full application with all supporting documents? Or maybe even another type?

As others have suggested I would contact CIC via email to see if there is a file number. I have been emailing CHC and received emails in return within a few days.

You really need to complete the 5476 'Use of representative form to cancel him as your representative because CIC will no longer deal with someone who is not CSIC registered, or so the guides say, and anyway if you don't then the chances are that he will be the point of contact and will you hear anything anyway?

Best to establish first of all if there is an application in the pipeline....Did you pay the CIC fees? Andrew got me to pay the fees myself and send off my own application form from here in the UK......Did you send yours or did he allegedly?

Good luck.....Is your occupation one of the 38? Is it possible to reapply?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

I left the Fraud Squad in 1999, so def not the 2006 Act. The legislation we used then was adapted from Common Law and other Legislation to cover West African Fax and Letter fraud.
S

Originally Posted by cserpent
Well said Stuarty, and appreciate the advice under the fraud proceedings. Is your view based on the older fraud legislation or on the Fraud Act 2006?

Don't feel sorry - AM gained people giving him paid work because of the amount of pro-bono work he did, and it always seemed excellent pro-bono work - I myself fell for this and in turn here I am 6 years later still not in Canada with PR. It just proves that even officers such as ourselves can be outwitted, how could Joe Public expect to stand a chance?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:13 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you pay your own CIC processing fees online or did you give the money to him to pay on your behalf? If you paid online you should have a receipt with receipt number and barcode etc that you could use to check on ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en) to see if there is a record for you.

Assuming for the moment an application was submitted, you need to make sure you resend the Appointment of Representitive form ticking the box to CANCEL the appointment of a representitive just in case the visa office is writing to him. Also, if you have moved, make sure you write to them advising of your new address.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Hi ,

I kind of just finished reading this whole thread about AM. This sounds quite like the 'madoff' of canada immigration. Guys has anybody tried contacting the media for this? I'm sure the reporters would do a nice job here-they have the time and resources for this kind of job!

cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.