Concerned

Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

triniangel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Concerned

Hi All

We sent in our completed medicals in and financial statement in June but awaits the FBI clearance which I am told will take 10 weeks now. Does anyone know what happens to my file now? Will they update it with the medicals and then await the FBI and any idea how long it will take once they receive the FBI clearance? I am concerned that the quota of visas for my country may run out soon as i read this can happen. I applied in Trinidad, skilled category.
Thanks.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

BDAhuja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Concerned

Originally Posted by triniangel
Hi All

We sent in our completed medicals in and financial statement in June but awaits the FBI clearance which I am told will take 10 weeks now. Does anyone know what happens to my file now? Will they update it with the medicals and then wait the FBI and any idea how long it will take once they receive the FBI clearance? I am concerned that the quota of visas for my country may run out soon as i read this can happen. I applied in Trinidad, skilled category.
Thanks.
Although nothing is guaranteed in this world yet be positive and have a constructive approach, as soon as FBI clearance is received, CIC should take no time in releasing your documents if every thing goes well.
Best of luck.

Bhagwan Ahuja
Old Jul 17th 2005, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

triniangel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Concerned

Originally Posted by BDAhuja
Although nothing is guaranteed in this world yet be positive and have a constructive approach, as soon as FBI clearance is received, CIC should take no time in releasing your documents if every thing goes well.
Best of luck.

Bhagwan Ahuja
Thanks BD, I am a positive about it and about the whol emove itself despite warnings from relatives living in Canada that it is going to be a hard road especially as my job is high school teacher.