Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Complicating Process...Need Feedback Fast!

Complicating Process...Need Feedback Fast!

Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Wrongdoer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Complicating Process...Need Feedback Fast!

hey guys

Ill cut it short...

visited canada 3 years ago... applied for refugee status... denied...got deported somewhere around August... my mom bro and sis did the same thing 5 years ago and they got it denied just recently ...failed PRRA... she has a month to leave... but shes asking for extension till my sister finishes her school.
Anyways... my question is... she has a good lawyer on her right hand... who she just appointed... her mom granted her 200,000 US $... shes planning on opening an open business in Canada... with around 150,000 US$ ...what are her chances of being able to get residence ...shes doing it onshore... while shes in Canada now... and if she does would she be able to help me get back into Canada? i know i need a written conscent from an immigration officer... to enter Canada cause ive been deported... but with what shes planning to do... could that be good help for me to enter Canada again? or any other son who lives outside Canada?

Thanks alot i would really need quick feedback on this
Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:15 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Complicating Process...Need Feedback Fast!

You deal with the lawyer hired by your mom - all matters related to Canadian immigration for all of you should be handles by same practitioner. Don't do same mistake anymore and listen to the lawyer, providing of course that it is an experienced immigration lawyer, not real estate lawyer.

Amount of money at this stage in your mom's control is completely irrelevant.

As you've been deported you are now banned from Canada for period of time stated in your deportation order. Your mom can't help you get back, she needs to make sure that she is not deported.

This forum is not the place to ask questions at such serious stage like yours. You guys should have asked questions before making a mess.

Originally Posted by Wrongdoer
hey guys

Ill cut it short...

visited canada 3 years ago... applied for refugee status... denied...got deported somewhere around August... my mom bro and sis did the same thing 5 years ago and they got it denied just recently ...failed PRRA... she has a month to leave... but shes asking for extension till my sister finishes her school.
Anyways... my question is... she has a good lawyer on her right hand... who she just appointed... her mom granted her 200,000 US $... shes planning on opening an open business in Canada... with around 150,000 US$ ...what are her chances of being able to get residence ...shes doing it onshore... while shes in Canada now... and if she does would she be able to help me get back into Canada? i know i need a written conscent from an immigration officer... to enter Canada cause ive been deported... but with what shes planning to do... could that be good help for me to enter Canada again? or any other son who lives outside Canada?

Thanks alot i would really need quick feedback on this
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Wrongdoer is an unknown quantity at this point

the person shall not after the person is removed or otherwise LEAVES canada come into canada without a written consent of the minister unless an appeal from the order has been allowed.

Deportation order A person who has been removed as a result of a deportation order is permanently barred from returning to Canada. Such people may never return unless they receive written permission from an officer.

I guess the appeal thing was supposed to be done before being removed?

and how hard is it to get a written consent... what are my chances?

or should i not bother?

why shouldnt i post such threads? i thought this forum was for everything... im still tryin to find out information... so i could help my situation... im sorry if it was by anyway unrecommended ... i didnt know that
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:44 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you not following my suggestion? Talk to your mom's lawyer - I don't know any details of your case and if your mom's lawyer is experienced in refugee cases then he or she is the best person to talk to.

Originally Posted by Wrongdoer
the person shall not after the person is removed or otherwise LEAVES canada come into canada without a written consent of the minister unless an appeal from the order has been allowed.

Deportation order A person who has been removed as a result of a deportation order is permanently barred from returning to Canada. Such people may never return unless they receive written permission from an officer.

I guess the appeal thing was supposed to be done before being removed?

and how hard is it to get a written consent... what are my chances?

or should i not bother?

why shouldnt i post such threads? i thought this forum was for everything... im still tryin to find out information... so i could help my situation... im sorry if it was by anyway unrecommended ... i didnt know that