Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Completing 'Goods' to follow' and 'goods accompanying' lists

Completing 'Goods' to follow' and 'goods accompanying' lists

Old Feb 20th 2011, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Default Completing 'Goods' to follow' and 'goods accompanying' lists

A couple of questions really...or three....

Whose name is listed as the 'importer' on the B4? Can it be either and/or both of us?

I am the principal applicant but will be staying on in the UK for another year so can my OH be the one to enter the container through customs, even if I have to be the 'importer' shown on the B4?

Do each of the landing members have to have their own 'Accompanying goods' lists or can I list it all on one list?

I have printed off the relevant 'Landing' & 'Goods to follow' info from the wiki, but this isn't yet included, I'll add it once I know!

Last edited by Robin (The Gadget family); Feb 20th 2011 at 5:59 pm. Reason: Capitals!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:15 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Completing 'Goods' to follow' and 'goods accompanying' lists

Each can import separately.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

Hi
put the principal applicants name on your form, I don't think it matters too much though, we have just landed and returned to the uk. I filled out the forms and had them stamped when we passed through he dident look at them too closely. They just need to know for tax purposes from what I can gather.
Kirsty x
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Each can import separately.
Thanks Jim, then we'll each have a goods accompanying form for landing, makes life easier too.

Originally Posted by kirstybowles
Hi
put the principal applicants name on your form, I don't think it matters too much though, we have just landed and returned to the uk. I filled out the forms and had them stamped when we passed through he dident look at them too closely. They just need to know for tax purposes from what I can gather.
Kirsty x
Thanks Kirsty, I just didn't want to find that because I'd put my name down as principal applicant on the 'goods to follow' form, then I would be the only one able to sign in the container....I'll be back in the UK by the time it arrives probably and my OH, who has a different surname, will be there to get it through customs. That's why I wondered if we had to put 2 names on it.