Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Complain, to nobody...why my case always gets delayed...

Complain, to nobody...why my case always gets delayed...

Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

lipards is on a distinguished road
Default Complain, to nobody...why my case always gets delayed...

I saw people applied January 2004 and landed already; mine applied way back to 2001 and have not yet received visa;

People gets e-Client status every time it chages; mine never updates, forever "in progress", even after received the PPR.

I saw people send their passport this month and gets back in 5 days from Buffalo; mine sent around the same time, same place, same method(usps express, return envelope included), 15 days already have no sign of mailing back.

Why am I so unlucky? Just, nothing, want to say something here
Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:36 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: Complain, to nobody...why my case always gets delayed...

Originally Posted by lipards
I saw people applied January 2004 and landed already; mine applied way back to 2001 and have not yet received visa;

People gets e-Client status every time it chages; mine never updates, forever "in progress", even after received the PPR.

I saw people send their passport this month and gets back in 5 days from Buffalo; mine sent around the same time, same place, same method(usps express, return envelope included), 15 days already have no sign of mailing back.

Hang in there you are almost there!!!

You are lucky...just think of all those other people that applied in 2001, and before, that will be waiting for many more years! :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 8:09 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Despair not,

smile you are almost there. You have waited years, now it is a matter of days.

The light is near,

Many here envy you....
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:43 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
Despair not,

smile you are almost there. You have waited years, now it is a matter of days.

The light is near,

Many here envy you....
cheer up now mate!! time is approaching when u will be in canada soon! just shun all the disheartenings u possess!! life is beautiful now.........
Old Feb 28th 2005, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforsolong is an unknown quantity at this point

Lipards,

You are not alone it that situation, me too, applied May 2001, now am waiting if I am for interview or not. Some of my friends who applied later than me already received request for medical, some interview waived. Sometimes I want to cry, I don't know what am I going to do. Very desperate this time. I always asking to God, many WHY's. But anyway, I always put in my mind that God has something for me.

By the way, I applied here in Manila CIC.

waitingforsolong

Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

Well, I mean I have no complain, or useless anyway...
Good luck waitingforsolong, God bless you!

At least, I saw people who sent PP to Buffalo for stamping, and gets back never exceed 15days(shortest is 5 days as I found), mine is much longer now and no return, oh well, again....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:08 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Well, I mean I have no complain, or useless anyway...
Good luck waitingforsolong, God bless you!

At least, I saw people who sent PP to Buffalo for stamping, and gets back never exceed 15days(shortest is 5 days as I found), mine is much longer now and no return, oh well, again....
Compare with other timelines at www.yogi799.com
Old Mar 1st 2005, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile No need to worry

Hi Lipards,

No need to get worried.You better concentrate on what you are doing now.Things will happen in time.

I too have experienced the same emotions.But now i am happy to have my papers ready.I too waited for 4 years.I think you are almost there.Expect a good news soon.

Regds
PP
Old Mar 5th 2005, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Now begin to worriy...PP sent to Buffalo, 20+ working days already, no mail (all USPS express)...what to do? Call them? Fax? Is there a number I can speak to a real human there? Passport is too important, I don't want it to get lost...
Thanks.