Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

companies to assist visa application

companies to assist visa application

Old Aug 29th 2014, 10:08 am
Just Joined

justy1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default companies to assist visa application

Is there any body here who has used companies to help with applications
Old Aug 29th 2014, 10:44 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: companies to assist visa application

There are
Old Aug 29th 2014, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Any help would be great I'm lookin through the net daily can't seem to find one really good or a good reputation.

Last edited by justy1976; Aug 29th 2014 at 7:06 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 12:16 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justy1976
Any help would be great I'm lookin through the net daily can't seem to find one really good or a good reputation.
Start by reading the Wiki section on the blue bar above. Fourth tab from the left. It contains a wealth of information and should answer most of your questions.
Why do you think you need a company to help you ? Most folks do their own. You will have to do all the leg work any way. Unless you have some sort of complication you can do it for yourself. Good luck
Old Aug 30th 2014, 12:40 am
Just Joined

I just want it to go smoothly just in case I may make a mistake in the whole process
Old Aug 30th 2014, 1:04 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

I just want it to go smoothly just in case I may make a mistake in the whole process

And you are prepared to pay several thousand pounds or dollars for that even though you have to do all the leg work yourself any way ? Unless you have complications such as medical condition you can do it yourself.
As I said, a good read of Wiki will answer most of your questions. When you have read that come back with specific questions and you will get help from some of the very knowledgeable posters on here.
Good luck.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Bemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond reputeBemsee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Totally agree with the above answers to your question. Do it your self

Yes its daunting but believe me the help you will get from the BE will get you through everything.

And, as already been said you will have to do the leg work anyway. Think of it this way the money you save will pay all the fees and you will still come out on top
Old Aug 30th 2014, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys remember u said that when I will be torturing u for advice thanks again
Old Aug 31st 2014, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Guys been looking through the application forms for my resume do I provide references with my application also language proficiency test where is the best place to apply. Again police checks where do I go to,do I just call my local police station.
Old Aug 31st 2014, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

confused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Guys been looking through the application forms for my resume do I provide references with my application also language proficiency test where is the best place to apply. Again police checks where do I go to,do I just call my local police station.
What visa route are you taking?

Here's a link to the police certificate information How to get a police certificate (police check) I wouldn't order one yet though as the embassy likes them to have been issued in the last 6 months, so it's best to get other things in order first, maybe order it when you think you are about a month or so away from sending your application
Old Aug 31st 2014, 1:02 am
Just Joined

Federal skilled working visa my job has came up the trades there looking
Old Aug 31st 2014, 1:03 am
Just Joined

What about language proficiency test?
Old Aug 31st 2014, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

confused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond repute

What about language proficiency test?
Sorry I don't know much about the language test as I didn't had to take one but here's the link to the cic page about it Language testing – Federal skilled workers, if that helps