common in law work permit

Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:07 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11
sezzaphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default common in law work permit

hi there

my partner and i are going to Canada in may going in as visitors hopefully get our 6 months, my partner is a pilot so we will look for work for him first as hes the important one!, do the round the flag pole to get a temporary work permit for him,
i was wondering if anyone could help me, i will need to work once my partner is working and we have setteled somewhere, but it says i can go on his work permit, so when he has his job offer and lmo and we go to do around the flagpole to get his temp work visa,

will i be isseued with one as well or will i have to wait to get a job offer then do the same on my own,


sezzaphil is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.