Wikiposts

Common law UK decision made

Old May 18th 2005, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Common law UK decision made

Hello,

Can anyone who has applied for common law spouse at Mississuaga advise? E-client now says "decision made" Am I right in thinking that this means that my sponsor has likley been approved and the application will no be winging its way to London CHC

Thanks in advance, Jameso
Old May 18th 2005, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Common law UK decision made

That was my experience anyway. To be honest we got the letter saying "approved as sponsor" before we ever checked eClient for the first time (no file no. prior to that for us) so I don't know what the delay will be until the letter reaches you...but looking back on our eClient dates it was probably about 3wks.

Best of luck, fingers and toes crossed for you

Biiiiink
Old May 18th 2005, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

newapojim is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hello,

Can anyone who has applied for common law spouse at Mississuaga advise? E-client now says "decision made" Am I right in thinking that this means that my sponsor has likley been approved and the application will no be winging its way to London CHC

Hi,

I am in the same boat (spousal) and we checked ecas today....they 1st looked at the spousal part on 14th May 2005...and "decision made" appeared same day and they sent letter same day as well!!! My wife (sponser) is waiting for the postie to arrive with the verdict. How fast was that!

WE everything we sent was up front payment all docs including medical etc...
Old May 18th 2005, 5:42 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hello,

Your sponsor will recieve a letter of approval of sponsorship and ur stuff would be sent to London!
she should expect the letter within 4-5 days of his/her acceptance..
Old May 19th 2005, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

newapojim is on a distinguished road

Yep, my wife received the letter from CIC Miss... in yesterday's post...

All hunky dory, and the application is on it's way to London yippee!

I'm soooo happy!!!

Is end of August a realistic conclusion to the application or longer???
Old May 19th 2005, 6:19 am
Just Joined

SherryUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Following on from initial question... once it's in London and e-cas tells you they started processing second part of application on 'such and such' date, how long can you expect to wait before passport request? Any info would be much appreciated!