Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Common law sponsorship(& work permit) or IEC?

Common law sponsorship(& work permit) or IEC?

Old Jan 5th 2015, 7:03 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Maylands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Common law sponsorship(& work permit) or IEC?

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Nah, 5 days apart for a short trip is not a big deal at all, I wouldn't get worked up about that. I'd say 99.9999999999999999% chance CIC is not going to give you a problem about that at all. (I make no guarantees!)

I still say apply spousal outland.
We will take your advice.

Thanks everyone. We would be so lost without your help. This place is great
Maylands is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.