Come to Canada Wizard

Old Aug 5th 2014, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

sazzle.pops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Come to Canada Wizard

Hi Guys,

I have finally got my qualifications accredited to apply through the FSW, when I go to put my details through the Come to Canada Wizard to start the application its now saying that I'm not eligible.

I've done this before and not sure why this is coming up. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks
Old Aug 5th 2014, 11:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come to Canada Wizard

Yes, it seems to be scuppered at the moment! Ignore it completely.

What visa route were you planning on applying under? If FSW, then all you can do is your own points calculation, I'm sure somebody on here will double check it for you though if you want to put down your calculations.

Best of luck.
Old Aug 5th 2014, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that, I was starting to panic a little

Yeah going down FSW (I work in Marketing), I should be have about 80 points according to the website so think I'm all good
Old Aug 5th 2014, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Yes, it seems to be scuppered at the moment! Ignore it completely.

Yes, it is well and truly screwed up right now.

I tried it yesterday because of a comment on another forum and, despite having a Bachelor's from a Canadian university, a Master's from a Canadian university, and a job here it said I wasn't eligible to emigrate!
Old Aug 6th 2014, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, mini panic over