Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

College or University documents-Berlin station

College or University documents-Berlin station

Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

miffy80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default College or University documents-Berlin station

Hi guys,
I am so confused what to send to varify the education.

In the guidebook from the Berlin office, it states that;
College or University Documents: Certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma or certificate issuded by the college or university and the evaluation committee.

It seems like I have to send a certification of completion and I have no idea where to get this document.

I prepared a univeristy degree and official transcript , but it doesn't seem enough according to this description...

How did you guys dealt with this matter?
Old Jul 24th 2005, 2:53 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: College or University documents-Berlin station

Originally Posted by miffy80
Hi guys,

College or University Documents: Certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma or certificate issuded by the college or university and the evaluation committee.

It seems like I have to send a certification of completion and I have no idea where to get this document.

I prepared a univeristy degree and official transcript , but it doesn't seem enough according to this description...

First talk to the university registrar's office. If they do not know what that is then send in what you have with an explanation. Some universities issue a certificate or letter of completion of a program of studies before the degree itself is issued.
Old Jul 24th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

proo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to allproo is a name known to all

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is true for all universities but my degree certificate says," X has completed a degree in Y and obtained a Z" or something to that effect. Check your official certificates otherwise maybe you could ask your university for a letter stating such.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

miffy80 is an unknown quantity at this point

awww guys, thanks a lot!
I know what to do now!!!

Have a great day
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:58 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

awww guys, thanks a lot!
I know what to do now!!!

Have a great day
Hi Miffy

As you know I am a Berliner as well. I believe your Degree certificate is your certificate of completion. At least for me it was accepted. I actually made a photocopy of it and printed on the reverse side a translation. Then I sent it to the University and had them stamp their official seal and signature on the translation. I also sent in an original of my last Studentenausweis, which shows the number of semesters studied.

Good luck