Collected visas today!

Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:55 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Collected visas today!

Robin, huge congratulations from hubbie and I. It must be such a relief to actually have those shiney new visas in your hands.

Best of luck with the landing and then the big move over when it happens. It's great to see another 2007er get there!!!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to you ALL!!!!!!
lns
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:29 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T4T
Hi
It was nice meeting you and the others today. All the best with the prep for landing and beyond.

Funky florist, see you in the queue on the 6th!!
Hello T4T - good to see you too. Do you mean 3rd rather than 6th?! Hope so!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Good luck Robin to you and all the family,I know what it is like to wait so long.We are waitng for our p/ports to be returned.Hope things go smoothly on the landing and moving.Once again all the best in your new life Ronnie n Mary
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:05 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you and all the other BE'ers collecting and dropping off passports. What an awesome pic! Love the sparkly new visas and your HUGE, happy grin
Our turn next week, when Mr Fluff collects our passports WOO-HOOO!!!

Good luck to everyone. I hope you all have huge success in Canada and make many good friends there.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone for the congrats & best wishes, my heart still does little leaps of delight at the thought that WE of all people have achieved what a few on this forum and in real life, privately thought that we wouldn't and shouldn't achieve.

Hopefully our case will inspire others with teens with complications such as youth offending and life difficulties such as Aspergers, to have a go at applying anyway. Hopefully I can offer my own experience to support some that are looking at a mountain of paperwork and wondering where to start as I once was.

Also a big thanks to all those that have taken the time to reply to my many queries and to offer support along the way, both on the forum and in private messages.

Sometimes just a bit of Karma has made me feel that someone cares enough to bother.

This forum has been incalculably important to me along the way and I reckon we are so lucky to have found it and to be a part of it.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Congratulations Robin & Family --- the smile says it all,we have had a long wait also, 44mths!! our PPR's were received today at CHC by special delivery,hope they are not too long in returning. Again-- lots of luck for your new life in Canada, Best Wishes Ronnie & Mary
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:55 pm
T4T
Forum Regular

T4T will become famous soon enoughT4T will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Funky Florist
Hello T4T - good to see you too. Do you mean 3rd rather than 6th?! Hope so!

Hi Funky Florist
Yes, you're right we're picking up on the 3rd and not the 6th as I stated in an earlier post. I had the date we got our Passport request in my mind!!.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody marvelous
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:16 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you all!! What a long journey - but worth it all in the end! I bet you are feeling on top of the world now! Enjoy preparing for your new life - this must be the easy bit?!