City and Guilds

Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:28 pm
ktp
Just Joined

ktp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default City and Guilds

Morning All,

My boyfiend has a City and Guilds qualification in french polishing. Does anyone know if this is classed as a diploma or trade certificate?

I just need to know with regards to claiming adaptability points.

Many thanks

Katy
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:47 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: City and Guilds

Originally Posted by ktp
Morning All,

My boyfiend has a City and Guilds qualification in french polishing. Does anyone know if this is classed as a diploma or trade certificate?

I just need to know with regards to claiming adaptability points.

Many thanks

Katy
Might be worth getting in touch with the college who issued it ( before Mr Miller tells you your bf is "uneducated" !! ). Thats what i did with regard to a qualification and the University put me in touch with the society who regulated the qualification.

Hope that helps Katy.

Last edited by Tangram; Jul 17th 2005 at 11:50 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: City and Guilds

Address your thread JIM or ANDREWS probably they can best help u on this matter. Open a new thread seeking their attention as such they are nice people they ususlly see all the threads and reply or comment in the best possible thread.

Regards.....