Citizenship Tracker

Old Nov 11th 2022, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship Tracker

I applied back in Jan 22 for citizenship and received this email Part below) in March - I didn't bother with the Tracker at the time as I thought it was going to take years anyway. But today out of sheer boredom I thought I would waste a few minutes of my life seeing where the application was going. Now it seems that I need an application number to use the tracker, that I do not have (or find). Can anyone tell me if this below is an (AOR) below?? Or if not - should I have received it by now? Thank you Neils<!-Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on March 1, 2022 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
  • your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:
  • your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
Old Nov 12th 2022, 7:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Tracker

Your UCI would be on previous applications i.e. your PR app. And yes, that's your AOR, simply them receiving it.

HTH.
Old Nov 13th 2022, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Dorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond reputeDorftrottel has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks kindly for clearing that up - I must admit i thought it was going to be a bit more important looking than that. So I have my UCI - now it's the reference number that does not appear on anything I have from them that is puzzling me. Its not a big thing but it would be nice to get a bit of value from the money i have given them!!
Old Nov 13th 2022, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute

The application number should be in the email (maybe there’s an attachment). Citizenship application numbers usually begin with C e.g. C123456789