Citizenship test problems

Old Jul 13th 2021, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road
Default Citizenship test problems

Hi,

Does anyone have a phone number to the citizenship office in Vancouver? My wife had a request to take her test back in April which she took and passed. My daughter never got the request so we waited a few weeks just incase they we scheduled to take them at a different times, which is odd as the applications are together.

We eventually logged on to the portal and found out they has invited her twice to take the test but for some reason decided to change her email to a random one, hence she didn't get the notice.

CIS eventually sent her a manual link for the test, when she started the test it didn't send her the live link and the time had now ran out, she emailed the centre a few time without a response.

Its a shame whey hide behind an email that they don't answer,

N

Old Jul 14th 2021, 2:17 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship test problems

Originally Posted by express01
Hi,

Does anyone have a phone number to the citizenship office in Vancouver? My wife had a request to take her test back in April which she took and passed. My daughter never got the request so we waited a few weeks just incase they we scheduled to take them at a different times, which is odd as the applications are together.

We eventually logged on to the portal and found out they has invited her twice to take the test but for some reason decided to change her email to a random one, hence she didn't get the notice.

CIS eventually sent her a manual link for the test, when she started the test it didn't send her the live link and the time had now ran out, she emailed the centre a few time without a response.

Its a shame whey hide behind an email that they don't answer,

N
Have you sent a case specific enquiry, or a general email?
If you had a technical issue with the test, you should be able to get a response from them
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-r...e-cas-eng.aspx
You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
  • type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record, etc) in the 'Your enquiry' field;
  • approximate date that the application was submitted, if applicable, in the 'Your enquiry' field.
  • complete address (including the postal code) in the 'Your enquiry' field. If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number, if you have one;
  • online application reference number, if you have one;
  • telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
  • screenshot(s), if possible.
This page should give you the information you asked for - phone contact numbers and name and position held (pan down the page)

Last edited by Siouxie; Jul 14th 2021 at 2:23 am.
Old Jul 14th 2021, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Citizenship test problems

Thanks, I'll get her to try this,

n