Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Citizenship test/interview questions

Citizenship test/interview questions

Old Jun 13th 2019, 12:30 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship test/interview questions

my test date has come through for next month but I have couple of questions:

1. I’ve become common law since submitting my application (As of June this year), do I need to just tell them this on test day or so I need to update something online?

2. My email doesn’t mention about passport stamps that are not in English/French to be translated (I have two that are in a different language). I’m confused as I know previously people have been asked for this? Should I not bother as my email doesn’t ask for this or is it better just in case they then ask at interview and it delays my ceremony date?

3. It asks for all passports and travel documents (current and expired). Does that mean they want my passports from 10 years ago or just the passport for the eligibility period (5 years ago)?

Thanks
Old Jun 30th 2019, 8:11 pm
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship test/interview questions

They want all passports you have so anything lost or destroyed you clearly can’t produce. They mostly mean the ones you copied for the application.
Old Jul 1st 2019, 2:21 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by __TJ__
They want all passports you have so anything lost or destroyed you clearly can’t produce. They mostly mean the ones you copied for the application.
thats what I thought. I only have my passport that I’ve had since 2010 and the only one listed on the application.

i just wish they would make this clearer
Old Jul 1st 2019, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckiwoo

thats what I thought. I only have my passport that I’ve had since 2010 and the only one listed on the application.

i just wish they would make this clearer
And why on earth would they do that? Think you’ve forgotten who you’re dealing with 🤣
Old Jul 1st 2019, 8:14 pm
Bex in the city

Originally Posted by Twitcher1958

And why on earth would they do that? Think you’ve forgotten who you’re dealing with 🤣
Yeah it’s been awhile. For some reason I feel the IEC permits and PR was a much easier process. Maybe because I’m getting towards the end of ‘the journey’ that I’m feeling it