Citizenship Test

Old Jul 23rd 2018, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

mush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship Test

Hey everyone,

Apologies if this is a repeat question, I canโ€™t seem to find a thread...
can anyone recommend the best websites to practise for the citizenship test?
thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 3:22 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Test

Hi

Originally Posted by mush77
Hey everyone,

thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 Canadian Citizenship Practice Test - Richmond Public Library
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 12:40 pm
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mush77
Hey everyone,

thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
Online Canadian Citizenship Quiz - CitizenshipCounts.ca
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice

Here's some that I went through:
  1. Online Canadian Citizenship Quiz - CitizenshipCounts.ca - can just pick Ontario + 100 questions and do lots!
  2. https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian...test-practice/
  3. Canada Citizenship Test Practice โ€“ citizenshiptests.ca
  4. Canadian Citizenship Test Practice: 2018 Questions/Answers - Top Tips Club
  5. Canadian Citizenship Practice Test 2018
  6. Canadian Citizenship Practice Test - Richmond Public Library

I found #1 probably the most similar to how I found the actual test in terms of difficulty, but that could just be chance.

However, I found it definitely worthwhile to go through some of the "harder" (basically the questions were more obscure) ones as well. I forget which ones were most helpful now. If possible, I just picked to see all or at least 100 of their questions and just keep doing them. But basically by the time I was done I was generally scoring 100% on any of them.

Just remember though, the only definitive source is the Discover Canada guide from IRCC. You can get it all online from them, or you can order a physical copy if you really want. Some of the practice tests ask questions outside the book (but related) and on the very odd occasion are actually wrong (compared to the book). Basically if you memorize the book, then you're sorted. That includes all the captions, etc. at the sides as they often have dates that you need to know.

Hope this helps!

Graham.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 5:21 pm
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graham1710
Here's some that I went through:
  1. Online Canadian Citizenship Quiz - CitizenshipCounts.ca - can just pick Ontario + 100 questions and do lots!
  2. https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian...test-practice/
  3. Canada Citizenship Test Practice โ€“ citizenshiptests.ca
  4. Canadian Citizenship Test Practice: 2018 Questions/Answers - Top Tips Club
  5. Canadian Citizenship Practice Test 2018
  6. Canadian Citizenship Practice Test - Richmond Public Library

I found #1 probably the most similar to how I found the actual test in terms of difficulty, but that could just be chance.

However, I found it definitely worthwhile to go through some of the "harder" (basically the questions were more obscure) ones as well. I forget which ones were most helpful now. If possible, I just picked to see all or at least 100 of their questions and just keep doing them. But basically by the time I was done I was generally scoring 100% on any of them.

Just remember though, the only definitive source is the Discover Canada guide from IRCC. You can get it all online from them, or you can order a physical copy if you really want. Some of the practice tests ask questions outside the book (but related) and on the very odd occasion are actually wrong (compared to the book). Basically if you memorize the book, then you're sorted. That includes all the captions, etc. at the sides as they often have dates that you need to know.

Hope this helps!

Graham.
It takes a little practice but you get used to the test after a while. The odd question does get now and then but manage to get 100% of the time in less than a minute on the timed version.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

mush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond reputemush77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thatโ€™s a huge help, thank you everyone...I havenโ€™t been given a date for the test yet, but I want to be prepared when I do get it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š