Citizenship Test

Old Jul 13th 2015, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice
Default Citizenship Test

Hi All,

I was very surprised to find a letter asking me for attend the Citizenship Test seeing as I only applied in late October. Has anyone on her sat it and are the questions multiple choice? I have been revising using the the official 'Discover Canada' booklet, just wondering what the format of the questions were?

Thanks,

Mark
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:18 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Test

Originally Posted by Wags18uk
Hi All,

I was very surprised to find a letter asking me for attend the Citizenship Test seeing as I only applied in late October. Has anyone on her sat it and are the questions multiple choice? I have been revising using the the official 'Discover Canada' booklet, just wondering what the format of the questions were?

Thanks,

Mark
Multiple choice or true/false.

You can find sample tests online using Google and practice.

There is also an app.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice

Thanks for the quick response, which app is best?
Old Jul 13th 2015, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick response, which app is best?
This one is pretty good.

Online Canadian Citizenship Quiz - CitizenshipCounts.ca
Old Jul 13th 2015, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

NicknBridget is an unknown quantity at this point

We also applied late October and have our test this Friday (17th). I have read the study guide and also been doing practice tests on v-soul.com. The practice tests are helpful and a lot of the questions have a flag on which you can click on and it takes you to the relevant part of the Discover Canada study guide. Very helpful!
Old Jul 27th 2015, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Quick update. Passed test so waiting for appointment letter now, very relieved. Good luck to all those taking the test, study well!!
Old Jul 29th 2015, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Quick update. Passed test so waiting for appointment letter now, very relieved. Good luck to all those taking the test, study well!!
Which app did you find was the most relevant to the test?
Old Jul 29th 2015, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

to be honest I didn't use the apps mentioned above, but any of the websites would be a great help. I used:

Canadian Citizenship Practice Test - Richmond Public Library

but there were questions in the test not included on these, so the v-soul.com one might be a good start
Old Jul 29th 2015, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

to be honest I didn't use the apps mentioned above, but any of the websites would be a great help. I used:

Canadian Citizenship Practice Test - Richmond Public Library

but there were questions in the test not included on these, so the v-soul.com one might be a good start
Thanks – Actually the app that I mentioned above is one of the websites that you listed below (Citizenship Counts) I figured this was a good bet as apparently it’s funded by CIC. Good to know there are questions not included on here though. I’ll be sure to check out v-soul.com.

Congrats on passing the test
Old Aug 7th 2015, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

primeminister is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also recently applied and waiting to hear.
but i have started preparing already.
Some useful links that i found were.

Citizenship Test : New to Canada : Toronto Public Library
Citizenship guide | Burnaby Public Library
and of course the two mentioned above.

Wish you best of luck!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 10th 2015 at 11:00 am. Reason: Linked removed as it looked a little spammy