Wikiposts

citizenship/family.

Old Dec 26th 2013, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default citizenship/family.

hi,
My daughter will be graduating school(MB) next summer
Myself and my wife are waiting for another year until we are 55yrs old.
(yes i know).
and she would like to apply for citizenship after graduation ,she would be 18 years old.
My question is can she do this or does she have to wait for the rest o us to apply.
Q2..Does she still send the paper work we received when we arrived as a family, if so what would we use when we apply.
...TWP 08,,,PR 10..so plenty o days .
jimmy
Old Dec 26th 2013, 4:08 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: citizenship/family.

Hi

Originally Posted by jamesmc
hi,
My daughter will be graduating school(MB) next summer
Myself and my wife are waiting for another year until we are 55yrs old.
(yes i know).
and she would like to apply for citizenship after graduation ,she would be 18 years old.
My question is can she do this or does she have to wait for the rest o us to apply.
Q2..Does she still send the paper work we received when we arrived as a family, if so what would we use when we apply.
...TWP 08,,,PR 10..so plenty o days .
jimmy

1. When she is 18 she can apply on her own. The documents required are on the checklist for the citizenship application.