Citizenship Application Timeline

Old May 24th 2022, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Application Timeline

Originally Posted by bramallblade
I am STILL waiting to be invited to a citizenship ceremony. My wait just goes on and on.

I submitted my application in August of 2020 and received AOR in December 2020. I finally took the citizenship test in January of this year and passed. By February 9th, everything was moved to completed except the ceremony. I really need this to hurry up as I have a trip back to the UK for Christmas and I know everything takes so long. I need my passport by then. Really hoping I get a ceremony invite soon.
i passed test in November 2021, had ceremony in March
Old May 24th 2022, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

bramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
i passed test in November 2021, had ceremony in March
Hopefully I hear soon. It's been over 3 months since the tracker updated and 4 since I passed the test.
Old May 28th 2022, 6:31 pm
PottsyJ

Joepottinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone had the experience of having the prohibitions, language and physical presence stay at processing?

I had my test passed in late January and nothing changed other than the test completion. Still havent heard a thing since then but seems like most people who did tests around the same time have had ceremonies by now.
Old May 28th 2022, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

bramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Joepottinger
Has anyone had the experience of having the prohibitions, language and physical presence stay at processing?

I had my test passed in late January and nothing changed other than the test completion. Still havent heard a thing since then but seems like most people who did tests around the same time have had ceremonies by now.
I had my test Jan. 17th and still waiting on ceremony. Everything else is completed though.
Old May 28th 2022, 6:35 pm
PottsyJ

I had my test Jan. 17th and still waiting on ceremony. Everything else is completed though.
Thank you. I assumed when I got the invite to take the test that I was most of the way there but not sure why they are taking so long for the others to change.

The processing time is so poor for something thats submitted online.
Old May 28th 2022, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. I assumed when I got the invite to take the test that I was most of the way there but not sure why they are taking so long for the others to change.

The processing time is so poor for something thats submitted online.
I have been waiting since August 2020. I had to mail mine in
Old May 28th 2022, 6:40 pm
PottsyJ

I have been waiting since August 2020. I had to mail mine in
Yeah its ridiculous really. Mines not that bad but regardless its forcing a lot of people to have to do PR renewals which of course is a slow process too so it makes it tough to know what to do.
Old May 28th 2022, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah its ridiculous really. Mines not that bad but regardless its forcing a lot of people to have to do PR renewals which of course is a slow process too so it makes it tough to know what to do.
I had to renew my PR card also. Lol
Old May 28th 2022, 8:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

We applied for PR renewal last August…so far nothing. Wrote to them twice, no reply. Wrote to our MP, no reply. We re-applied for PR card renewal over 3 weeks ago…still nothing. There is absolutely nothing about our application on the website.
Old May 28th 2022, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We applied for PR renewal last August…so far nothing. Wrote to them twice, no reply. Wrote to our MP, no reply. We re-applied for PR card renewal over 3 weeks ago…still nothing. There is absolutely nothing about our application on the website.
My PR renewal took a couple of months I think. Late September application and then had the new card in December 2021.
Old May 28th 2022, 8:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

My PR renewal took a couple of months I think. Late September application and then had the new card in December 2021.
Well done!!! Did you check the online status?
Old May 28th 2022, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Well done!!! Did you check the online status?
For the PR renewal? No. Constantly checking for citizenship.
Old May 28th 2022, 8:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

For the PR renewal? No. Constantly checking for citizenship.
yes I meant for PR renewal. I doubt very much if we would apply for Canadian citizenship…we are UK/US citizens…2 is more than enough.
Old May 28th 2022, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

yes I meant for PR renewal. I doubt very much if we would apply for Canadian citizenship…we are UK/US citizens…2 is more than enough.
Fair enough! I"ll be UK and Canada. At least having Canadian citizenship i'll have 6 months visa free travel in the States.
Old May 28th 2022, 8:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Fair enough! I"ll be UK and Canada. At least having Canadian citizenship i'll have 6 months visa free travel in the States.
There is that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.