Citizenship Application Timeline

Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Citizenship Application Timeline

Do you have a link to the 2018 spreadsheet so I can share my info? So disheartening to see applicants from early this year with 5 month timelines argh!
Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

markstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to beholdmarkstimson is a splendid one to behold

It goes by city. What city did you apply from?
Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markstimson
It goes by city. What city did you apply from?
I applied from Coronation, Alberta. Which is 2 hours east of Red Deer. I'm guessing Edmonton or Calgary.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, that's fair to say. Perhaps one of the mods on here knows specifically what the catchment area is for each office. Best of luck with the app and be thankful you're not applying from Toronto!! You'll be done before I will be I'd imagine lol.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

tweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond reputetweed_wearer has a reputation beyond repute

Invited to appear for the test on 5th Nov! I have emailed them to see if there is the possibility of doing it earlier as I am travelling to the UK in December and want it all wrapped up by then. Anyone had any luck with this? I'm v happy in any event.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats! That's great. When did you apply?
Old Oct 21st 2019, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Seems like I have now been scheduled for a test on Oct 31st. Heard from my MP, awaiting more details. Haven't received an email with the info yet but that's coming apparently.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

congratulation...I think within 2 weeks of test you should hear. I applied on Aug 17 2018 I think.
Old Oct 25th 2019, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

wow! finally citizenship test is done but what a day? didn't know I need to do stamp translation if not in English and also was told will need finger print so awaiting letter from RCMP. Just to be aware if you have Entry/Exit stamp not in English or French do need to do translation of it for your test....
Old Oct 25th 2019, 7:34 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hasan78
wow! finally citizenship test is done but what a day? didn't know I need to do stamp translation if not in English and also was told will need finger print so awaiting letter from RCMP. Just to be aware if you have Entry/Exit stamp not in English or French do need to do translation of it for your test....
I had 2 passport stamps (Turkish and Spanish), I thought abut getting them translated and was quoted $70 but i took the risk of going to my test without a translation and if asked I would get them done. It just depends on who you see on the day.

My Citizenship test letter also did not specifically request passport stamps be translated but I know others have received a letter requesting the translations and affidavit be provided on the test day
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

My letter didn't specifically asked to translate otherwise I would have done it. now I have received letter to do finger print. any body know if you use local police or do you use agency accredited for finger print? any other tips to make sure it goes to the right place? how long do we have to wait to be sure it reaches citizenship office in Scarborough?
Old Oct 29th 2019, 2:00 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

My letter didn't specifically asked to translate otherwise I would have done it. now I have received letter to do finger print. any body know if you use local police or do you use agency accredited for finger print? any other tips to make sure it goes to the right place? how long do we have to wait to be sure it reaches citizenship office in Scarborough?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...gerprints.html

If we’ve asked you to submit your fingerprints for citizenship, you’re responsible for paying all fees to have your fingerprints taken.

Your fingerprints must be taken electronically.

You can arrange to have them taken through:

your local police service
the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
an RCMP-accredited fingerprint company

More info on link ..
Old Oct 30th 2019, 6:35 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

My letter didn't specifically asked to translate otherwise I would have done it.
ok well if it’s not asking you to do it and you haven’t done it what is the question here because your original post regarding the translation of passport stamps is confusing
Old Oct 30th 2019, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beckiwoo

ok well if it’s not asking you to do it and you haven’t done it what is the question here because your original post regarding the translation of passport stamps is confusing
the letter didn't ask but when went to test the officer asked for it. so what I am saying that if you have stamps in passport which is not in English or French then you need to translate prior to test. so not sure what you see as confusing???
Old Oct 30th 2019, 2:30 pm
Bex in the city

the letter didn't ask but when went to test the officer asked for it. so what I am saying that if you have stamps in passport which is not in English or French then you need to translate prior to test. so not sure what you see as confusing???
I think it was the lack of a question mark in your original post. I read it as a statement.

Anyway I provided my thoughts on the subject

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.