Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Citizenship application - Questions

Citizenship application - Questions

Old Oct 23rd 2022, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

luketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship application - Questions

Hello everybody, I wonder if somebody would be kind enough to help with a couple of Citizenship application questions.
  1. Firstly, hopefully, a simple one.. as a British Citizen I have a UK passport, and I'm unsure how to answer Question 14 - Place of Issue? The Guide says "the place (city or town) the document was issued". How can I know that? I can't see that it says the place it was issued. I can see the issuing authority is HMPO, but no physical location is mentioned.
  2. Secondly, an often asked Police Certificate question, the details are:
    1. 4 year period is between October 2018 and now (rolling)
      1. 183 days after this date would be April 2019
    2. Landed in Canada June 25th 2019 on a Work permit
    3. Became Permanent Resident January 23rd 2020
  3. Do we need to provide a UK Police Certificate to cover the period immediately before we left the UK.. between October 2018 and June 2019? We did provide one as part of our PR application initially - Police Certificate Dated Feb 22nd 2019
Thanks for your help in advance.
Old Oct 24th 2022, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

luketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond reputeluketarplin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship application - Questions

Another question regarding photocopying pages of passport. The guidance says the following

colour photocopy of all pages (valid or expired) of your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
  •  
    • If you do not have these documents or there is missing time between the validity dates of the travel documents, provide an explanation in question 14 on the application form.
So I need to provide color photocopies of the blank pages inside too? Like all of them?

Thanks in advance