Citizen test

Old Oct 3rd 2019, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

powdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura about
Default Citizen test

Hi guys, been a while since I last posted on her.
sorry if it’s all ready been asked, but......

got my citizenship test in two weeks, the email they sent says I must take all documents as per the checklist on my application with me, the official website says I must take all supporting documents with me......
i don’t have all my documents as I sent them with my application. So what do I need to take with me?

thanks

Old Oct 4th 2019, 12:36 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen test

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...html#bringWhen you come for your test, bring:

the notice asking you to take the test (“Notice to Appear”)
your permanent resident (PR) card (if you had one)
2 pieces of personal identification (ID)
1 piece of ID with your photograph and signature, such as a driver’s licence or health card
foreign ID documents must be government-issued (Canadian ones don’t need to be government-issued)
if not in English or French, provide a translation with an affidavit from the translator
all your passports and travel documents, current and expired, that you listed on the application form
a certificate, diploma, degree or transcript that proves your English or French language skills (if you were 18 to 54 years of age when you signed your application)
other documents we may ask for in your “Notice to Appear” letter
b