CIC Sydney no longer....

Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough
Default CIC Sydney no longer....

Yes!!!! Today I received a letter requesting medical, pay ROPRF, and police clearance. The first sentence of the letter says "Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived". I need to furnish the requested material within 90 days. Yipppee..!

CIC Sydney is still working and doing its homework. I love you.

Question: Anybody knows how to get Police Certificate (South Korea) in Australia? I am not a S. Korean Citizen.

Bye now, need to do my homework too.

ddk
PS:
I am still excited!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:27 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: CIC Sydney no longer....

Originally Posted by didik
Yes!!!! Today I received a letter requesting medical, pay ROPRF, and police clearance. The first sentence of the letter says "Initial assessment of your application has been completed and your selection interview has been waived". I need to furnish the requested material within 90 days. Yipppee..!

Question: Anybody knows how to get Police Certificate (South Korea) in Australia? I am not a S. Korean Citizen.

Bye now, need to do my homework too.

ddk
PS:
I am still excited!
Well, that's great news congratulations. It's good news for all of us with applications in Sydney because at least we know that there is somebody at home... Perhaps we may even see a rush of medical requests!??

From what I have been told the passport request comes approximately 6 weeks after they receive your medical results although having to get the Korean police check may slow you down a bit (sorry I don't know anything about getting one.)

Here's to you...
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Wannago is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by didik
Yes!!!! Today I received a letter requesting medical, pay ROPRF, and police clearance. ....
ddk
PS:
I am still excited!
Congratulations! As a Oct 04 AOR I feel my turn will come soon after and am eagerly awaiting a similar letter now.

cheers,

Wannago
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Budgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really niceBudgie1 is just really nice

Congratulations Didik!

I tried to return you email regarding fingerprints but it bounced so here is the info that I have following on advice from Ozrob a few weeks ago.

The easiest way to get your fingerprints processed is to contact your
local police station who can typically process you same day. If you
live in NSW simply call 131 444 and you will quickly be put in touch with
your local police station, if you do not live in NSW I'm sure there
would be an equivalent process.

Once you have the fingerprints simply include the fingerprint panel
with the form and photocopy of licence etc as per the instructions at
http://www.afp.gov.au/afp/raw/forms/...ory/Crim01.pdf
and mail the application.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:53 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

HI

Originally Posted by Budgie1
Congratulations Didik!

I tried to return you email regarding fingerprints but it bounced so here is the info that I have following on advice from Ozrob a few weeks ago.

The easiest way to get your fingerprints processed is to contact your
local police station who can typically process you same day. If you
live in NSW simply call 131 444 and you will quickly be put in touch with
your local police station, if you do not live in NSW I'm sure there
would be an equivalent process.

Once you have the fingerprints simply include the fingerprint panel
with the form and photocopy of licence etc as per the instructions at
http://www.afp.gov.au/afp/raw/forms/...ory/Crim01.pdf
and mail the application.
South Korean Police Certificate, Non resident see:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/police-...rea-south.html

PMM
Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Scientist is an unknown quantity at this point

DDK,
First of all congrats for passing IA and interview waiver.
For South Korean PCC you need to contact South Korean embassy in Australia and ask them to send you PCC request form. The form is both in English and Korean. Fill it up, paste your photo and send it back to the embassy. It will take from 3-4weeks for them to process you PCC.

Hope this helps

Scientist
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Scientist thanks for the info.
How much did you pay for "return envelope" from Korea to Australia. The officer at the embassy suggested me buy international-return coupon of A$55 value. Isn't it too way too expensive? Did you receive the doc by courier post (to justify the cost)? Of course, I will pay, but just wondered.
ddk

Originally Posted by Scientist
DDK,
First of all congrats for passing IA and interview waiver.
For South Korean PCC you need to contact South Korean embassy in Australia and ask them to send you PCC request form. The form is both in English and Korean. Fill it up, paste your photo and send it back to the embassy. It will take from 3-4weeks for them to process you PCC.

Hope this helps

Scientist
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

It is really too much. I applied through Korean embassy here in Europe. And they did not charge me a single penny. I just sent them completed form with my photo and copy of my passport. After 3-4 weeks I received the PCC by ordinary mail from Embassy itself.

Scientist
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

One more thing I remember when I applied for the Australian PCC I paid approximately the same amount for return post coupon as they have asked you to pay.

Hope this helps