CIC London: Fast Track a Myth ?

Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

stephenbottcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Question CIC London: Fast Track a Myth ?

Guys,

I've seen it mentioned recently and it made me think: is there any such thing like a fast track for Canadian residents (work permit holder) applying for PR in skilled worker class in London?

Anybody firsthand information?

Stephen in Ontario
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:11 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CIC London: Fast Track a Myth ?

No such thing.

Originally Posted by stephenbottcher
Guys,

I've seen it mentioned recently and it made me think: is there any such thing like a fast track for Canadian residents (work permit holder) applying for PR in skilled worker class in London?

Anybody firsthand information?

Stephen in Ontario
Old Jan 28th 2005, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

stephenbottcher is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't have thought so.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
No such thing.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:40 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stephenbottcher
I wouldn't have thought so.
The only other fast track I have heard of is that each year CIC chooses the E/client with the most hits and the owner goes straight to citicenship (or mental rehab.)

So that is either MJ23 or me I guess
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Mhhp, i am afraid soon your thread will be under Moderator's radar. They might started to remove your threads soon if you started to mislead the readers (although jokingly).

Originally Posted by mhhp
The only other fast track I have heard of is that each year CIC chooses the E/client with the most hits and the owner goes straight to citicenship (or mental rehab.)

So that is either MJ23 or me I guess
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Stephen,

Sorry geek, no such thing in Canada. I mean the word 'fast' dose'nt exist in the Canadian dictionary leave aside fast track. It will be processed in the same usual way.

B
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:11 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

At the Emigrate show last year the lady from CIC said in her lecture that if you had a job offer, you'd be fast tracked.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:58 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by didik
Mhhp, i am afraid soon your thread will be under Moderator's radar. They might started to remove your threads soon if you started to mislead the readers (although jokingly).

DIDIK!!! What do you mean mislead!???????????
, :scared: :scared:

are you telling me my e/client marathon is for nothing. If you have updated info on CICs "e/client to citizenship" competition please let me know, because I have not slept since new years.