CIC Forms

Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default CIC Forms

Anyone notice a slight change to some of the forms.

When I photocopied some of the forms the other day, the feeder chewed the bottom of 2 up. So when I am in the process of redoing them on the CIC site I notice now that before it was month followed by year --now it is asking for year and then month !!!

I suppose it's all the same whichever way you look at it, but instead of the 2 forms I better do the Background Declaration form entirely.

Anyone noticed this before ?

JET
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of
Default Re: CIC Forms

Yes I noticed this also Jet. The first difference I saw was the date change like you but there are other changes. For example the background info requested is now since the age of 18 - no longer 18 or 10 years which ever is longer.

If you look at the bottom of the new forms they have new dates on them.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: CIC Forms

Good spot. I think I will look at all the forms. If there are major changes I may change mine--as I made 2 copies at the time I sent to sydney. Then again ?

I already did make it out from the age of 18 as I believe it said whatever was longer

JET