CIC Citizenship timelines

Old Dec 19th 2014, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Mrs Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CIC Citizenship timelines

Thanks Roxy for the reply . My case is plus 38 months now...should I wait or contact to MP?
Old Dec 20th 2014, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Ali
Thanks Roxy for the reply . My case is plus 38 months now...should I wait or contact to MP?
Contact your MP. They will find out why you are waiting. That at least will give you clarity.
Old Dec 27th 2014, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: CIC Citizenship timelines

Originally Posted by roxye3
Contact your MP. They will find out why you are waiting. That at least will give you clarity.
Thanks roxye... Wish u good luck
Old Dec 31st 2014, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. I am hoping that you all get good news on your citizenship status this year. Warm hugs from Nova Scotia.

Roxy
Old Jan 9th 2015, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

So I called CiIC on Monday. My application is at 50 months. (Just waiting on my ceremony date) and to my surprise they put a direct call into CIC Montreal and put me on hold. I guess they do this when an application is way over the time lines. They did not get through so they left a message. The agent then advised me to keep an eye on my online status and if nothing had changed in 2-3 weeks to call them back. This sounded very positive to me so my fingers are crossed. What a nightmare this has been! Will keep you guys posted!

Roxy
Old Jan 9th 2015, 10:05 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this will be resolved soon as
Old Jan 9th 2015, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Magnumpi! Fingers are crossed!
Old Jan 13th 2015, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

allycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay finally got my date for my citizenship ceremony, Jan 27th!! in Halifax, Roxy any news for you?
Old Jan 14th 2015, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

zongzong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allycat231
Yay finally got my date for my citizenship ceremony, Jan 27th!! in Halifax, Roxy any news for you?
Did you get any update prior to receiving your invitation?
Old Jan 14th 2015, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone have any experience with the Calgary CIC office?

How quick they are to process applications etc.,?
Old Jan 15th 2015, 1:23 am
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Photoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AllyS
Anyone have any experience with the Calgary CIC office?

How quick they are to process applications etc.,?
I don't think they process applications...
Old Jan 15th 2015, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Photoplex
I don't think they process applications...
Apparently they do - we checked our online status and our applications had been transferred from Sydney, NS to Calgary.
Old Jan 15th 2015, 2:10 am
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Photoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently they do - we checked our online status and our applications had been transferred from Sydney, NS to Calgary.
How far into the process are you? I know they handle the final part(s) (test, ceremony etc).
Old Jan 15th 2015, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

We only submitted our applications in mid-October and received our acknowledgement letters and study booklet beginning of December.

Next thing we know, they have been transferred to Calgary.
Old Jan 15th 2015, 2:19 am
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We only submitted our applications in mid-October and received our acknowledgement letters and study booklet beginning of December.

Next thing we know, they have been transferred to Calgary.
Oh... I waited a year and a half after the letter and booklet before I heard anything, and that was to attend the test.

It's all happening faster now I believe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.