Chinese police certificate req

Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

powdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura about
Default Chinese police certificate req

Hi guys

Not sure if this thread is already here..... My wife requires a certificate from the Chinese police, can anybody put me in the right direction?nshe also needs one for Libya?

Thanks
Old Oct 27th 2011, 8:19 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chinese police certificate req

Originally Posted by powdaking
Hi guys

Not sure if this thread is already here..... My wife requires a certificate from the Chinese police, can anybody put me in the right direction?nshe also needs one for Libya?

Thanks
China
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ific/china.asp
Libya
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...rica/libya.asp
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

davidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud of

The CIC information is not accurate.

I got one last year.
1. It costs 80RMB to get the certificate and takes 12 working days.
2. No translation needed as the certificate has both Chinese and English.
3. All 10 fingerprints are taken.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

powdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura aboutpowdaking has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by davidsk
The CIC information is not accurate.

I got one last year.
1. It costs 80RMB to get the certificate and takes 12 working days.
2. No translation needed as the certificate has both Chinese and English.
3. All 10 fingerprints are taken.
But how did you get one?
Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

RKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant future

check out the websites above but if you are a non resident in China

Non-Resident Requests
You can obtain a police certificate from the local Public Security Bureau by asking someone to act on your behalf in China. To do this, you must give this person:

•Specific written authorization.
•If you are a Chinese national, a photocopy of your national identification card and household register booklet (hukou).
•If you are a non-Chinese national, a photocopy of your passport, including the page that contains the Chinese visa.
The person acting on your behalf must present the documents to the local Public Security Bureau.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

davidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud of

I went to China to do it by myself.