Checking ECAS with AOR

Old May 21st 2011, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

matt_t is on a distinguished road
Default Checking ECAS with AOR

Hello, i've received my AOR which contains two reference numbers one number is called UCI: and is 8 numbers long the other begins with E000000000. Tried both of these numbers on the online checking system on CIC website but both do not work. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old May 21st 2011, 6:40 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Checking ECAS with AOR

Originally Posted by matt_t
Hello, i've received my AOR which contains two reference numbers one number is called UCI: and is 8 numbers long the other begins with E000000000. Tried both of these numbers on the online checking system on CIC website but both do not work. Has anyone else had this problem?
Go for the letter and 9 numbers. no spaces and make sure you select "Immigration file number" and the correct Country. England; Wales; Scotland; etc not UK and Colonies. Some people still have issues so if it doesn't work give it a week then drop CIC an email.
Old May 21st 2011, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

When we had our new file number it didn't work for a while,then i signed up for the auto ecas checker(can't remember the name of it) and it worked.
Old May 21st 2011, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

This is what we tried

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/
Old May 21st 2011, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mac2
Go for the letter and 9 numbers. no spaces and make sure you select "Immigration file number" and the correct Country. England; Wales; Scotland; etc not UK and Colonies. Some people still have issues so if it doesn't work give it a week then drop CIC an email.
I've been selecting UK and colonies instead of england to me thats like having USA and then texas separate. But it works now, I was slightly worried that I still hadn't received the correct information. Thanks for the help
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:17 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jamie677
This is what we tried

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/
thanks for that link, I didn't know about it & have now signed up

Katie
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

yeah its easier than checking everyday
Old May 22nd 2011, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamie677
yeah its easier than checking everyday
Hmm don't you think its a bit of a security risk giving all of your immigration info to a third party website. I think it looks a bit strange.
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Loads of people on here use it ,and they have had no proplems